Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
But we pay something to get first option? hopefully he doesn't do a berar rardi on us.
I don't even think we do. We just say buy this guy and we'll get him later if we want. If not go call nipples, meelan, inter, roma and see if you can use their GREAT mercato knowledge instead but don't come back crawling to us when you end up with Gresko. :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Lapadula go to Sassuolo you will get regular playing time and EL experience. You will be with a well run club with a great manager and will be a Juventus player if you are good enough at Sassuolo. If not as long as you are pretty good you will have a solid future in Serie A. Your only chance to be at a top club some day tho is if you go to Sassuolo. And at Napoli you will be on their bench even if they sell Higuain. If they sell Higuain they will buy a big name to replace him and you will remain on the bench.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
For real or sarcasm? :D

If it's shite chat I won't bother with another one. Nothing worse than somebody continuing with a joke which is shit :D
No it was great! Im on mobile or I wouldve repped you. Haha. "Stripped of his prized number 6 jersey" "superior black athlete" he's disillusioned with the pressure at Juve, wikipedia as a source. It was great all around. Lmao.

Mar 3, 2014
Do u guys think we will buy immobile as a replacement for zaza and as one of the homegrown players
Wouldn't surprise me. If we could sell Zaza for 30 and buy Immobile for 10, I wouldn't be opposed to it. Zaza has better workrate but as a reserve striker Immobile is more than sufficient. My willingness to sell is completely contingent on us getting a ridiculous fee for Zaza.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)