Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Good thing he has that thing over him...
It is true that what fits the coach better is the right choice but choosing Mandzukic over Ibra is stupid anyway since Ibra is the type of player it is worth changing formations for!
Its like saying I`ll take Mandzukic over Messi because of his height and strength...
In midfield though it might be different as there are defending players and attacking ones (AM CM DM and also has roles there...). While in attack there is a diversity in roles in midfield it is much more meaningful as you cannot use 4 attacking midfielders in a 4-4-2 formation while you can use two support strikers or two box strikers...

In any case it doesnt matter in what formation you play Ibra will definitely be a better choice than Mandzukic in terms of play (Harmony at the squad is a different thing though...)
Harmony in the squad IS defining for the play. So it is not at all a different thing.

Plus Ibra is surely regressing. Nobody should want the narcistic bastard back at this point.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
How do you see the Berardi situation?
Hard to say much without understanding why he wants to stay at Sassuolo, something that doesn't appear to have been made clear by any party or even the media. I think a lot are taking it as a permanent rejection against Juve which is causing an angry response, but whatever Di Marzio/GdS seem to be saying is that he wants to stay one last season and then he's open to a move. If that is the case then it might be down to him wanting to play with Sassuolo on their Europa League adventure, play his way back into better form or he's unsure about his role at Juve. Maybe something else entirely?

I think there's a huge overreaction to the dip in form over the last season as well, as if 21 year old footballers aren't inconsistent and still developing. Few have done as much as Berardi has at that age. I'd be very happy if Juve could secure him though, media reports indicate Allegri and management want him in Turin, I think he'd be in good hands.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
othing screams regressing like playing 51 games, scoring 52 goals and assisting 16...
lol.

- - - Updated - - -

French league. He won't have it so easy in Serie A.
He is a crack. Obvs he would score a lot of goals more if he played everygame in serie A.

It doesnt matter the league, he is a top player. (until his forms drastically drops which could be very soon.)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Ibra is the type of player that can, and score goals wherever he goes, simply due to his style.

He creates scoring opportunities and shots out of nowhere. And that type of skill plays well regardless of what league you are in.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Hard to say much without understanding why he wants to stay at Sassuolo, something that doesn't appear to have been made clear by any party or even the media. I think a lot are taking it as a permanent rejection against Juve which is causing an angry response, but whatever Di Marzio/GdS seem to be saying is that he wants to stay one last season and then he's open to a move. If that is the case then it might be down to him wanting to play with Sassuolo on their Europa League adventure, play his way back into better form or he's unsure about his role at Juve. Maybe something else entirely?

I think there's a huge overreaction to the dip in form over the last season as well, as if 21 year old footballers aren't inconsistent and still developing. Few have done as much as Berardi has at that age. I'd be very happy if Juve could secure him though, media reports indicate Allegri and management want him in Turin, I think he'd be in good hands.
:agree:

I honestly think its that he loves Di Francesco and wants to try his hand at the EL, it wouldnt surprise me that if they happen to go out he might come in Jan.
Allegri would be perfect for him, seems to strike close bonds with players.

May 22, 2007

I honestly think its that he loves Di Francesco and wants to try his hand at the EL, it wouldnt surprise me that if they happen to go out he might come in Jan.
Yeah that is probably an additional factor, Di Francesco looks a huge hit with every player that goes there. Allegri has given an interview confirming he's staying at Sassuolo anyway, again it seems that the long term thinking is he joins Juve eventually. Management can move onto sorting out Morata's situation now.

“I’m sorry that he chose to remain with Sassuolo, but he’s a great player and one day he’ll play for Juventus.”

http://www.football-italia.net/85884/allegri-‘morata-must-stay’

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Thinking about Pogba.. I want him to stay. But crazy offers like 100 mil plus Kroos should be considered.
Kroos can cover for the absent Marchisio and more and with that kind of money we can get someone like Gomes and invest in the squad further.

first half of next season:

Khedira Kroos Gomes
Pjanic

With money left. And add Marchisio to the mix after the winterstop.

Or
Khedira ????? Pogba
Pjanic

This team isn't quite there yet. Or we move Pjanic to three man midfield, but is that his best role? Dont think so.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Yeah that is probably an additional factor, Di Francesco looks a huge hit with every player that goes there. Allegri has given an interview confirming he's staying at Sassuolo anyway, again it seems that the long term thinking is he joins Juve eventually. Management can move onto sorting out Morata's situation now.
I wish my name was Sal as well because we would all agree and have the same name. :D

Pretty much what I've been saying. :tup: The anger has been ridiculous.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Why sell Pogba at all? If (and it's a big if, but) we keep Morata our squad looks fucking dangerous
------Marchi------
--Khedira--Pogba--
----Pjanic------

looks like the best midfield in CL. Why sell most talented(and marketable) player in the world?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)