Endless Summer Mercato 2016 (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You for real? Matuidi is pretty horrible imo.
I know his limitations and (lack) technical qualities. But how is he horrible? I seen him be very good for PSG for years, in CL or league, there is a reason he is starting 5 years for Oil money team, he puts in work. Not in a way I seen Witsel be at all, who is more rounded as a player but pretty much a complete passenger every game I seen him.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know his limitations and (lack) technical qualities. But how is he horrible? I seen him be very good for PSG for years, in CL or league, there is a reason he is starting 5 years for Oil money team, he puts in work. Not in a way I seen Witsel be at all, who is more rounded as a player but pretty much a complete passenger every game I seen him.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I see. I understand what you mean, but I think Matuidi's limitations have actually hurt PSG (and France) for a while now.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Admittedly I was pretty pessimistic towards the middle of the mercato but now I'm chastened of the Lord Beppe, First of his Name, Mother of Loans, Troll of the Seven Kingdoms who crossed the Narrow Sea filled with ADL tears to bless us with his reign

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)