[EN] Premier League 2004/05 (1 Viewer)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Liverpool are proude of their defence and Arsenal opened it 3 times.am really happy to see Everton in the next CL.not because of Everton.I just hate Pool.
Forza AC Milan.
please get Juve revenge.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
those youngsters really make me feel safe about Arsenals futureSenderos,Clichy,Eboue,Fabregas,Flamini,Bentley(he's loaned to Norwich),V.Persie,Quincy and the one and only Jose Antonio Reyes.a hell of a team for the future.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by madlawyer1 ] ++
Second spot is secure for Arsenal, and that means we can now concentrate on gettin fresh to kick Man Utd's a$$ in the FA Cup final.
:rofl:

Remind me when the last time you actually beat us?

Feb 26, 2005
Yep Fred:

Senderos: Only 20, and already a mighty general in the Arsenal back line. Amazingly, he's keeping Sol Campbell out of the team. Fergie must really be fuming that he couldn't convince the lad to sign for Utd after meeting him twice:D

Fabregas: Incredible. And he's still only 18.

Van Persie: Evil left foot. 21 years old, and already tapped by Wenger as the replacement for Dennis "The Menace" Bergkamp.

Jose Antonio Reyes: 21 year old Spanish demon. Came to real prominence by sigle-handedly demolishing Real Madrid. Altho tapped up massively by Real with the aim of a summer move, he's restated his commitment to Arsenal saying, 'I'm really settling well into London now.'

Quincy Owusu-Abeyie: Lightning speed and dazzling skill, needs to get a bit more of the flash out of his game, but a very bright prospect for the future.

Aye, Fred me lad, my spine tingles with excitement thinking of the future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)