emre (1 Viewer)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
heard some good things abt Nuri Sahin, mybe we could get him.Although i dont think that Dortmund would sell him, apparently they rejected an offer from Chelsea last summer.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
actually i think Dortmund will keep him, they r building something for the future and they aim to keep him there.

they will be in Europe next year and challenging for the Bundeslige in two years time.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Emre said that in the last Summer Market Newcastle slammed down an offer from Bayern Munich for him for 8 Mio Euros. 8 Mio Euros for Emre are to many for Juve. With 8 Mio Euros we can pay another player that can help us for sure.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Very nice Vid of Arda Turan. In some move he remember me a little bit of Zidane ? Nice player bring him to juve. Imo i would love to see Weslej Snejder or way better Van der Vaart as sub of Nedved.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Emre said that in the last Summer Market Newcastle slammed down an offer from Bayern Munich for him for 8 Mio Euros. 8 Mio Euros for Emre are to many for Juve. With 8 Mio Euros we can pay another player that can help us for sure.

Since when is 8 million euros too much for Juve? :confused2

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Very nice Vid of Arda Turan. In some move he remember me a little bit of Zidane ? Nice player bring him to juve. Imo i would love to see Weslej Snejder or way better Van der Vaart as sub of Nedved.

They re both good players, but phisically weak and injury prone.

Not good enough for Serie A.

Look how Van der Meyde ended.

Jul 2, 2006
curi83 said:
and yesterday Arda was perfect again

his assists break the locked moldova defence

and Hakan Sukur score four goals

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
mark83 said:
They re both good players, but phisically weak and injury prone.

Not good enough for Serie A.

Look how Van der Meyde ended.
Yeah, but you forgot that Van der Meyde done biggest mistake, he joined Inter.

Boudz

Mercato Tourist
Aug 1, 2002
curi83 said:
I have learned that compilations can be very deceiving, and so has juve, look at Zlatan, i thought he was the next Maradona.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Turk_Bianconero said:
and yesterday Arda was perfect again

his assists break the locked moldova defence

and Hakan Sukur score four goals

Dont forget Sanli Tucay! :eyebrows:

Did Emre play?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)