emre (3 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Emre is not Juve material ... he has potential and stuff but he's really in love with injuries ... no need ... bring sneijder :p ..

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I would like to see him in Juve, I think he have a lot of potential and he is not finished player yet.

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
I like Emre, fully of energy and a bit of dose of creativity to sparkle things up. But he makes too many casual miss passess for my liking and doesnt always hit the strike cleanly. However, I'll take my chances with Paro than throw out lavish transfer fee and wages for inconsistent, and volatile turkish midfielder.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
he was one player who was quite impressive at inter...a coaching change led to his departure from Inter and I think they made a big mistake...lets hope Juve go for him

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
If the price is reasonable... why not Emre? He's more creative than any midfielder we posess besides perhaps Camoranesi and while we do have Paro emerging in the forefront of our squad we still could use somebody such as Emre.

He's certainly better than Giannichedda, more adept with the ball than Zanetti and has more experiance than Paro. Emre would provide us with the creativity we need... not to mention he fits in well with Italian football. It's just that he played for Inter which automatically means he played no better than 75% of his capacity.

d.nico

Apr 23, 2003
Andy said:
If the pirce is reasonable... why not Emre? He's more creative than any midfielder we posess besides perhaps Camoranesi and while we do have Paro emerging in the forefront of our squad we still could use somebody such as Emre.

He's certainly better than Giannichedda, more adept with the ball than Zanetti and has more experiance than Paro. Emre would provide us with the creativity we need... not to mention he fits in well with Italian football. It's just that he played for Inter which automatically means he played no better than 75% of his capacity.
:agree:
you describe in detail what i think.

OP
AbuGadanzieri

AbuGadanzieri

Jan 8, 2006
  • Thread Starter #36
    Turk_Bianconero said:
    forget emre(emre destroyed by inter)

bring Arda Turan(Galatasaray)

19 years old midfielder,he can play left,right,also forward

I can watch his all matches
    and he is very good every matches

Arda Turan

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Turk_Bianconero said:

Arda is the man!

but i am not sure if our directors are watching him, or ever heard of his name, it would be a great signing :tup:

Kathy

Jul 14, 2006
    Turk_Bianconero said:

Arda need least two years for go europien teams He is too young.

and wait Oguz Sabankay when watch him, newer necessary...

He is playing midfield real Turkish maradona comming soon

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)