Emre Can (17 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s worst than them. He played a lot under Allegri last season, he’s simply out of the clubs project, and Sarri has barely given him a chance.

Extending contracts of players approaching their mid-30s is the biggest issue I have tho tbh. Fair enough you want to monetise Can, all well and good, but keeping the two sloths just negates every “good” sale you make.
Did you just call Matuidi a sloth lol?

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Meh, German playing well for a German team who play attacking football.

He was done here as soon as Sarri arrived, which is the same for a few players whose style doesn't fit.

What he does elsewhere is irrelevant as he didn't suit us, but he's a good player.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Selling him was definitely not a mistake - he isn't a special player. However, what is truly.and utterly disgusting is seeing that the slothful Kebab and Blaised and Confused are still part of the project, old geezers who should have been shown the door by now.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
So now he is Andres Iniesta around here all of a sudden ? :lol:
Are you talking out of your ass for the sake of talking?

Where did anyone mention that he's on that level? in the last two pages?

My take on all this is that it's pretty stupid deal considering how useless Khedira is + his annual salary, selling Emre Can wasn't priority, in-fact he makes the difference in the squad more than Khedira, much more.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Are you talking out of your ass for the sake of talking?

Where did anyone mention that he's on that level? in the last two pages?

My take on all this is that it's pretty stupid deal considering how useless Khedira is + his annual salary, selling Emre Can wasn't priority, in-fact he makes the difference in the squad more than Khedira, much more.
yea but nobody would buy khedira. can had plusvalenza value

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can doesn't suit Sarri. Sarri seems to love Khedira (when he's fit). It really is like that when you have a coach who plays a certain way.

Wouldn't be any different with Pep, for example.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Can doesn't suit Sarri. Sarri seems to love Khedira (when he's fit). It really is like that when you have a coach who plays a certain way.

Wouldn't be any different with Pep, for example.
I don't know man, Matuidi suits Sarri too and he can't control or pass the ball to save his life.

Khedira is the worst player in the squad alongside Matuidi and Alex Sandro IMO.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Alex Sandro? :howler: You must really not watch our games.

I'm one of Kebab Senior's biggest detractors (never wanted him here to begin with) but he can't be a problem when he isn't playing.

Blaised and Confused is definitely one of the worst - he has regressed dramatically - he wasn't even that great to begin with.

Blaised and Confused, De Sciglio, Ramsey, Pjanic, Burnturdeski and Danilo have all been far worse than Sandro.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I don't know man, Matuidi suits Sarri too and he can't control or pass the ball to save his life.

Khedira is the worst player in the squad alongside Matuidi and Alex Sandro IMO.
I don't think we'll see Matuidi after this season, but Sarri needs someone to do some of the donkey work or there is no balance. Allan did that at Napoli, but he could actually control a ball and start attacks as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)