Emre Can (7 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That goes to show how good of a deal €30m for Can is. He couldn't make it past those two hacks as you call them.
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s worst than them. He played a lot under Allegri last season, he’s simply out of the clubs project, and Sarri has barely given him a chance.

Extending contracts of players approaching their mid-30s is the biggest issue I have tho tbh. Fair enough you want to monetise Can, all well and good, but keeping the two sloths just negates every “good” sale you make.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That doesn’t necessarily mean he’s worst than them. He played a lot under Allegri last season, he’s simply out of the clubs project, and Sarri has barely given him a chance.

Extending contracts of players approaching their mid-30s is the biggest issue I have tho tbh. Fair enough you want to monetise Can, all well and good, but keeping the two sloths just negates every “good” sale you make.
Blaised and Confused isn't a sloth. He's just an incredibly limited footballer with atrocious technical abilities or lack thereof. Kebab Senior is definitely a sloth, and coming back after a long layoff and considering his age, his slothfulness will only be exacerbated in future. Those two guys, ideally, should be kicked to the curb come summer, but we know we're going to retain at least one, if not both. It's not their fault management are retarded enough to reward them with huge contracts. It's our curse - we as fans must continue to suffer and endure the frustration of witnessing the presence of not one but two well past it footballers in our jersey.

- - - Updated - - -

Never wanted him here tbh, but he's not the only one in that midfield who should GTFO.

Also, one game against ATM doesn't make a player. Burnturdeski had a stellar performance in that game too (one of maybe 3-4 in our jersey, in addition to his 77 mediocre or sub-par appearances) but most of the forum, myself included, want him shipped back to Florence.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012

He clearly was behind Khedira and Matuidi also under Allegri.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
hahahha hahahaa guys can you believe?
This guy might just be the MOST IVERHYOED JUVE TRANSFER IN HISTORY. Absolutely leaves us with no moments to remember lol.

- looks boring as f, like a khedira clone
- slow af
- words from his mouth is 10000 times more than the amount of times he set foot he takes on the pitch.
- played almost zero games.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He clearly was behind Khedira and Matuidi also under Allegri.
He slowly started making his way into the team - which is nothing new to Allegri, who’d give it time to integrate players. He also had the thyroid issue which made him miss a decent chunk of the season.

Allegri also got it wrong by insisting on playing those 2 as much as possible, but it’s more the fault of the board for extending their contracts and signing them in the first place.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Top 10 in Juve worst signings. Melo, Poulsen both better than this jabroni
Yap but he was a free transfer so its more understandable..

- - - Updated - - -

So we actually got rid of him? Great. He was totally useless.

Who did we sign to replace him?
A good towel boy - He is faster than Can so he can deliver towels and bottles quicker

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)