Emre Can (23 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
if he could primarily play a defensive role in a double pivot he could be good. the dude is immensly strong and has a good tackle but he seemed to be lazy when tracking back and careless in posession.

i think he can be used effectively if put in a role that limits his weaknesses

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
I don't think he has the understanding or discipline to be the DM. His runs forward are one of the staples of his game. I think in a double pivot next to a DM he would do well, he is basically a poor man's Cristante.

AM
DM-Can​
I think that could work to make a solid block, problem is, what kind of football are you playing then? definitely not Sarri's.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
So is he gone yet? Really can’t wait.
Can’t remember the last time I wanted a player to be gone so badly.

he was an extremely negative recruitment.
poor manners
Loud mouth
Poor performance
Didn’t play much
Wage hoarder

his agent must be a genius, just like Khedira’s, at moving mediocre player around big clubs.

if people say raiola is unethical, wait till they meet agents of khedira and can.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's still better than Rabiot. Ramsey is on par when in form but he's been pretty bad. Bentancur is trending upwards, but I would still trust Emre in a big game over him.

Can-Pjanić-Ramsey is still the best combination IMO, never tried unfortunately.
Fit wise yes, but Can is not good enough imo and Ramses is constantly sidelined. Bentancur is there in our ideal mid imo, he is already better than Can and is improving still, and Rabiot is good rotation for either of the 3. Agree about Sami and Blaise, they overstayed their welcome. Sami should have been sold in 2018 as latest (with a proper replacement), and Blaise this past summer. But we suck at selling so...

May 26, 2016
Best news i heard in a long time. Useless player without any fotball brain. Next de sciglio, Rugani and khedira

- - - Updated - - -

So is he gone yet? Really can’t wait.
Can’t remember the last time I wanted a player to be gone so badly.

he was an extremely negative recruitment.
poor manners
Loud mouth
Poor performance
Didn’t play much
Wage hoarder

his agent must be a genius, just like Khedira’s, at moving mediocre player around big clubs.

if people say raiola is unethical, wait till they meet agents of khedira and can.
100% agree. A scam artist of a footballer

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Lol the club will use the 30million and buy 3 players of Khedira level at best. Woooowwww so much mediocre depth we are gona have. We can play 10000x games a year against Brescia U-21, with the kind of quality depth we have

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)