Emre Can (38 Viewers)

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
its maddening and completely unbalanced
but you know what happens to the manager if they start asking for proper midfield signings

- - - Updated - - -

Sami might be past it, but let's not act like Emre Can will ever be even close as good as prime Sami.

Send him back to Leverkusen where he belongs, and at the same time lower the asking price for Havertz.
oh believe me i know
the fact that he isnt as good as past it Sami is the sad thing

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

lol at using khedira as an example of no ambition
what teams has khedira played for? what sort of money does he earn? how many trophies has he won.

yea what a shame it would be to have a career like khedira

- - - Updated - - -

lol at using khedira as an example of no ambition
what teams has khedira played for? what sort of money does he earn? how many trophies has he won.

yea what a shame it would be to have a career like khedira
Well honestly, imagine winning as many thing as khedira did but people mention your name on the same breadth and relevance as a retired Chimenti. Still sucks.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
since he's been here i've wanted to see him get more game time. He's got a combination of decent technique and real strength that nobody else in this team's midfield has but when he plays he seems lazy.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,770
    Khedira might have a better football IQ but Can brings more dynamism and defensive duties. If we don't buy a mid in January then take off Sami and put Can on the CL list.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    i feel the reason Sami is preferred to him is that Sami is much more the good little soldier and Can is not.

Can sometimes doesn't track back or effectively close space quick enough, like he's lightly jogging and just not interested in hustling and defending. He also takes on opposing players with the ball, sometimes in his own half risking turnovers. Sami is a bit more disciplined professional imo and Italian coaches prefer that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)