Emre Can (20 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I do not think he is telling the truth.

It was obvious that we were looking to offload him, but there was either no buyer or he refused to leave.

He should keep quite and work hard to convince the coach or look for a club interested in tasking him, instead of victimizing himself.
Unrelated but this sounds like when kean got booed by the cagliari racist thugs and how a lot of Italians said he needs to put his head down and work hard.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oct 23, 2011
I don't care about the player Can, as I am far from convinced by his qualities. His ball handling takes way too long, does everything at 1 pace, and then ends up playing sideways or backwards. I guess we got him just because he was a freebie, but other than that he is a huge burden on the salary expense. Having said that, if they promised him CHL football, this is absolutely wrong and horribly mismanaged. I am for transparency and in things like this there should be little to no surprise. Let's hear the club's story before we make our final judgment but I see no reason for him to lie about this, as he should be well aware of the consequences would he do so.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I can't believe there is so much fuss about Can not playing 6 almost irrelevant games for us. It's a group stage, something we should pass without problems, knockout phase is where the real fun starts and what counts the most.

Also I think with this rant to the media he definitely ended his career at Juve.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Paratici doesn't know what he is doing
Former Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli believes the club were wrong to dispense with Beppe Marotta and Max Allegri.
Marotta and Allegri played key roles in turning Juve into the dominant force they are in Serie A today, but the Old Lady have since promoted Fabio Paratici to the role of general manager, while ex-Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri is now Coach.
“Marotta knows what he’s doing, Paratici no,” Cobolli Gigli, who was patron between 2006 and 2009, told Radio Punto Nuovo.
“It’s well-documented that I don’t have great respect for Sarri, for his past statements.
“As a Coach I can’t hide he did well with Napoli and Chelsea, but there were other Coaches who could’ve replaced Allegri, Guardiola for one.
“I’m someone who doesn’t forget things. I remember Sarri’s statements and gestures.
“It seems to me that Sarri went too far and I don’t think he can change. He’s at a certain age.
“We’ll see what he does as a Coach. His [first] Press conference seemed well-constructed to me.
“it seemed to me that he’d forgotten everything he previously said. He wasn’t very coherent.”
The 74-year-old then reserved particular criticism for Paratici, accusing him of mishandling the Bianconeri’s transfer dealings over the summer.
“I think the problem with Emre Can stems from a bad transfer window overseen by Paratici. Marotta wouldn’t have overseen such one.
“Mandzukic and Emre Can can’t be excluded. Dybala was only included because they couldn’t sell him.
“Paratici and Andrea Agneli were wrong, the latter because he gave the former too much freedom.
“The players know that if they perform well, they can also find teams in January, perhaps more prestigious ones.
“Lukaku was a big setback. Marotta managed to fix the Icardi situation because he knows what he’s doing, Paratici no.
“I’d have preferred Allegri to stay, like Agnelli and Nedved had said. There was some miscommunication.
“I’d have preferred Guardiola or Deschamps. Ancelotti wouldn’t have left Napoli.”

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Paratici doesn't know what he is doing
Former Juventus President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli believes the club were wrong to dispense with Beppe Marotta and Max Allegri.
Marotta and Allegri played key roles in turning Juve into the dominant force they are in Serie A today, but the Old Lady have since promoted Fabio Paratici to the role of general manager, while ex-Napoli boss Maurizio Sarri is now Coach.
“Marotta knows what he’s doing, Paratici no,” Cobolli Gigli, who was patron between 2006 and 2009, told Radio Punto Nuovo.
“It’s well-documented that I don’t have great respect for Sarri, for his past statements.
“As a Coach I can’t hide he did well with Napoli and Chelsea, but there were other Coaches who could’ve replaced Allegri, Guardiola for one.
“I’m someone who doesn’t forget things. I remember Sarri’s statements and gestures.
“It seems to me that Sarri went too far and I don’t think he can change. He’s at a certain age.
“We’ll see what he does as a Coach. His [first] Press conference seemed well-constructed to me.
“it seemed to me that he’d forgotten everything he previously said. He wasn’t very coherent.”
The 74-year-old then reserved particular criticism for Paratici, accusing him of mishandling the Bianconeri’s transfer dealings over the summer.
“I think the problem with Emre Can stems from a bad transfer window overseen by Paratici. Marotta wouldn’t have overseen such one.
“Mandzukic and Emre Can can’t be excluded. Dybala was only included because they couldn’t sell him.
“Paratici and Andrea Agneli were wrong, the latter because he gave the former too much freedom.
“The players know that if they perform well, they can also find teams in January, perhaps more prestigious ones.
“Lukaku was a big setback. Marotta managed to fix the Icardi situation because he knows what he’s doing, Paratici no.
“I’d have preferred Allegri to stay, like Agnelli and Nedved had said. There was some miscommunication.
“I’d have preferred Guardiola or Deschamps. Ancelotti wouldn’t have left Napoli.”
Truth, and it hurts.

Lancelot

Oct 24, 2011
Licht was here long enough to love the colours, you can't blame Emre. It was only a season ago when we went balls deep to get him, only to still keep him. We don't know what's the truth but i find it funny how can haters are justifying his exclusion and outburst. It's like he deserved it but if this story is true then our management really need to sort themselves out before they piss off more players or staff.

It was repeated many times in the past that everybody need to earn their place in the team. This is Juventus, there is not a safe spot for anyone. If you deliver, you are in the team, if not, than do something if you wanna be in.
We have many examples of how players earned back their spot in the team, most recently Matuidi, Khedira and Higuain. He should get rid of that pussy mentality and work hard so he can be back in the roster for the knockout stages.

If he wanna be.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
probably old but

Emre Can 'angry & upset' with Juve

By Football Italia staff

Emre Can says he is ‘angry and upset’ with Juventus after his Champions League exclusion, accusing them of broken promises.

Emre Can was left out of Juve’s squad for the Champions League group stage, alongside Mario Mandzukic and the injured Giorgio Chiellini.

It comes despite the midfielder only arriving from Liverpool last summer and being a key player under Maurizio Sarri’s predecessor Max Allegri.

“I was extremely shocked,” he told Bild.

“Our conversation lasted only a minute and I wasn’t given a reason. It makes me angry and upset.

“I’ll draw my own conclusions and talk to the club after I return [from international duty].

“I was told and promised something else by the club last week. PSG came in for me, but I decided to stay with Juve.

“The condition was that I’d be in the Champions League.”

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Matuidi should have been shipped out. He has no business in this team anymore.
Im not going to defend Matuidi as I too believe we should have shipped him out BUT with that said - I think Can`s only advantage for us is his ability to play as a CB if we need to..
Matuidi runs a lot and can play our system better than Can...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Im not going to defend Matuidi as I too believe we should have shipped him out BUT with that said - I think Can`s only advantage for us is his ability to play as a CB if we need to..
Matuidi runs a lot and can play our system better than Can...
The ghost of Amauri :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

That is so fkced up on so many levels...
Yeah it is. Disgusting if you ask me. They probably told him that because they were certain of selling players who then refused to be sold which screwed everything up LOL

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Gigli talking how to run Juve . The same guy that was too afraid to defend Juve from the Calciopoli now pretends to be tough. Get lost.

As for Can, it was obvious that somebody was going to be left out. I admire his self confidence that he assumed it definitely won't be him but reality turned out to be different. Apparently the decision whom to leave out was 100% on Sarri according to Italian media. Even the last week could have changed coach opinion, maybe even the Napoli game alone.

In the end what matters is Juve going into the next round, not Emre happiness. Maybe he can hire Wanda as his manager and sue us for mistreatment lol. Or he can stfu and prove his place for the knockouts.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Unrelated but this sounds like when kean got booed by the cagliari racist thugs and how a lot of Italians said he needs to put his head down and work hard.

Yeah, almost the same. With the only difference being, one was a scandalous suggestion to a victim of racism and the second is supproting your club in light of unprofessional statements of a player that are harming the club

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
So I guess we can pretty much guarantee he will be sold in January for peanuts.

Great work Paratici :tup:
Paratici? This is clearly Sarri's doing. Why would the club have told Can he was going to be in the CL squad amid interest from PSG instead of selling him when they were desperate to free up squad space?

- - - Updated - - -

Gigli talking how to run Juve . The same guy that was too afraid to defend Juve from the Calciopoli now pretends to be tough. Get lost.

As for Can, it was obvious that somebody was going to be left out. I admire his self confidence that he assumed it definitely won't be him but reality turned out to be different. Apparently the decision whom to leave out was 100% on Sarri according to Italian media. Even the last week could have changed coach opinion, maybe even the Napoli game alone.

In the end what matters is Juve going into the next round, not Emre happiness. Maybe he can hire Wanda as his manager and sue us for mistreatment lol. Or he can stfu and prove his place for the knockouts.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Nonsense. There's a certain way you have to treat people and this isn't it. It also isn't an isolated incident. Look at how they tried to force Dybala out and how they dealt with Marchisio.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Paratici? This is clearly Sarri's doing. Why would the club have told Can he was going to be in the CL squad amid interest from PSG instead of selling him when they were desperate to free up squad space?

- - - Updated - - -

Nonsense. There's a certain way you have to treat people and this isn't it. It also isn't an isolated incident. Look at how they tried to force Dybala out and how they dealt with Marchisio.
IMO its because we couldn't sell certain players which led to having to reshuffle how we select the CL list. Didn't selling Kean mean losing a space or two in the CL list because we were down a required Italian/Home Grown/Youth?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)