Emre Can (10 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Another whacky tactical masterstroke from Allegri hey...hybrid CM/CB/RB all in the same game. Covering for both Pjanic and Cancelo whenever they were in attacking areas. It really worked well. His best game for us by far.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Another whacky tactical masterstroke from Allegri hey...hybrid CM/CB/RB all in the same game. Covering for both Pjanic and Cancelo whenever they were in attacking areas. It really worked well. His best game for us by far.
EuroMax is the fucking man. Wonder what he'd come up with a team of 3 Mandzo's 4 Vidal and 4 de siglios :lol:

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
Was not a fan of the signing when we made it (not the player per say, but the wages are ridiculous), and wasn't really impressed by him so far but man he played the role against Madrid to perfection, if we keep playing that tactic then he can become important to us. Even then, I think he would be a good DM, protecting the defence and letting our midfielders move up, much prefer him there than b2b

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's like its infused to every Uruguyuan defensive player, you have to be a major dirty prick per automatic. Or a total savage weasel in attacking players like Suarez.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He always looked far more suited to being a DM than a register or mezzala.

I'm glad we seem to have found a way to get the best out of him. He was excellent the other night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)