Emre Can (10 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Did Emre even start playing regularly for his NT yet?
Rarely in midfield. He’s usually just an emergency choice RB.

Can couldn’t even nail a starting spot in Germany’s confederation cup team in 2017, and that team was u23 players.

Khedira was able to establish himself in Germany’s midfield from 2010-2014 when he had competition from Kroos, Schweinsteiger, and Gundogan.

Can will never be half as good as prime Khedira, and I’m anything but a Khedira fan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
We are so fucked tbh.

So many average signings that we need to replace a whole line, and we just cant do that
I could honestly see us ending up with a whole new midfield three by the end of next summer if we play our cards right. Ramsey already coming in, I could easily see us going for at the LEAST two mid-level players. As bad as it sounds though, that would still be an improvement.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Indeed. Anyone who can tackle and pass with conviction is welcome.

Above that is a plus. But we need to really get apart from ramsey, 2 very good players. Less than that and we risk another season like this.

Or get at least ONE more expensive dude and turn berna into a DM. That could work, since we can keep pjanic betancur and matuidi. Can and kedira have no room in juventus.

Apr 19, 2007
Indeed. Anyone who can tackle and pass with conviction is welcome.

Above that is a plus. But we need to really get apart from ramsey, 2 very good players. Less than that and we risk another season like this.

Or get at least ONE more expensive dude and turn berna into a DM. That could work, since we can keep pjanic betancur and matuidi. Can and kedira have no room in juventus.
If we get Ramsey and one other top cm Id be thrilled but I just dont see a top cm coming as well as Ramsey but one can hope

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
If we get Ramsey and one other top cm Id be thrilled but I just dont see a top cm coming as well as Ramsey but one can hope
That would suck. We can keep destroying Serie A all we want, but those deficiencies will be highlighted, exposed, and exacerbated once we're embarrassed in the CL once again. You can't win Europe's elite competition with a pedestrian midfield.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I've got to hear it so often when defending Sami, that i know will opt to play it myself. The

The-occasional-Goal-doesn't-make-up-for-being-utter-useless-for-most-of-the-time.

Card.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
Not sure whats up with the negative posts, he did really well today.
man! the guy was walking not running he is so slow not able to receive and pass like any top team players. he does well in del neri standards not a team only purpose to win a fuckin CL.

his " well " is not well enough.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Just a younger, less injury-prone Khedira. Expected a lot more from him, but hey, at least he’s scored a few goals for us this season. Doesn’t offer much else tbh, seems extremely timid on the ball and for such a big physical guy, he doesn’t use it to his advantage enough in ball-winning situations.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
Just a younger, less injury-prone Khedira. Expected a lot more from him, but hey, at least he’s scored a few goals for us this season. Doesn’t offer much else tbh, seems extremely timid on the ball and for such a big physical guy, he doesn’t use it to his advantage enough in ball-winning situations.
Yeah a younger, less injury prone version of current Khedira. But even khedira in his heyday is probably comfortably better than Can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)