Emre Can (19 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The only thing I liked was his defense splitting pass for the Cancelo miss
That was a pass that was always going to look good but given that one Lazio defender was playing both Cancelo and Bernadeschi onside, whilst having to defend the 2v1 himself it was probably easier to make than it looked.

Was pretty shambolic defending and even worse finishing.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I know this is a controversial opinion after tonight's first half display but I haven't given up on Emre. I still believe he has the right attributes and in time will be of use.

I hope Allegri beats him with a rubber hose and shaves his head tonight though.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Looked much better as part of the 2 man mid. Bc he actually had someone to pass the ball to up the field, picking Cancello's and Berna's runs

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I haven't given up on him either, but he's got to get a lot smarter and understand how this league works from the midfield area. He's playing it like a PL midfielder. He's the sort of player once he gets it who could look calm and really strong on the ball. Physically he's a bit of a bully, but he also looked like an injured turtle bumbling around today.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
He's a good player and he'll be good for us. As Allegri said his nightmare tonight wasn't just on him. Even after the OG he kept pushing forward, had a good chance to score and wasn't just getting out of the way with fear of screwing up more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)