Emre Can (11 Viewers)

Jan 22, 2016
Of course Pjanic can send long balls but he is too afraid these days to do anything fancy. Always looking for easiest option. He used to send more through balls in his first season but i don't see them anymore and his defensive part of game is up for question.

Would rather drop him 2-3 games and let others taking control in the middle.

We won't be much worse without this version of Pjanic.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You're right, just two weeks ago Allegri had this to say about Pjanic finally:

"“Pjanic has ironed out all the flaws from his game and is now a top player. He has vision, plays nice geometries and had a great game in Milan, showing his range of passing."

He must be worth 200m now. Even though we're yet to see a single elite WC performance from this fuoriclasse of a player this season.
You're boring about Pjanic, dude.

He hasn't been at his best this season imo, but he's had a few very good performances. His tendency to be lazy is frustrating but the last two seasons down the stretch, he was fantastic, so I expect him to be that again from February to May (hopefully June) when it counts.

- - - Updated - - -

Because Pjanic can't do long passes...Jesus :sergio:
He thinks we should bench Mandzukic and Pjanic. :rofl:

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
A bad stretch :biggrin: We have 43 points in 15 games and 1st in the CHL group. How any player in rotation is being exposed to serious criticism is beyond me.
Its true he wasnt as good the last 2-3 games as he was earlier this season, but other than that hes still our most important midfielder. Hearing demands he gets benched or that hes somehow our 4th best mid

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I am one of his critiziers this season, because I have rated him highly since Lyon days.

And this season he isn't playing like a WC player.

But I still believe it is because he is almost never rested since all our mid options decided to get injured.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
You're boring about Pjanic, dude.

He hasn't been at his best this season imo, but he's had a few very good performances. His tendency to be lazy is frustrating but the last two seasons down the stretch, he was fantastic, so I expect him to be that again from February to May (hopefully June) when it counts.
I said WC, not very good. Few very good games doesn't equate to being 100m level WC.

He was the same last year.

He was very good only in second half of his first season (was the same at Roma...very good for half a season and inconsistent).

I don't get how someone worse than Matuidi (who's very very good, our only dependable mid, but obviously isn't WC) can be considered a 100m+ player in terms of actual value by people who watch him week in, week out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)