Emre Can (12 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I don't think its strange. I do think a 6mil wage and 16mil sign on bonus is above average.

40mil to the club, if he has a contract, is not if that is his value and all clubs have to pay to release players from their contracts.

Apr 19, 2007
I don't think its strange. I do think a 6mil wage and 16mil sign on bonus is above average.

40mil to the club, if he has a contract, is not if that is his value and all clubs have to pay to release players from their contracts.
Do you think if a player is sold the agent gets nothing? People only care bc he was free so you knew the amount. Raiola apparently got 40 from the Pogba deal. Either way the alternative would be much wprse which is why they can demand this

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Seems to me like he's probably a perfect player for the Prem where he could use his physicality much more but he really makes the most awful decisions on a technical or tactical level. He once tried to dribble 3 players, outrun a fullback on the half space when Berna was free for the pass and his shooting is bad too :lol2:

Jul 13, 2010
Seems to me like he's probably a perfect player for the Prem where he could use his physicality much more but he really makes the most awful decisions on a technical or tactical level. He once tried to dribble 3 players, outrun a fullback on the half space when Berna was free for the pass and his shooting is bad too :lol2:
You can then make a claim that Dybala's shooting is bad

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)