Emre Can (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game, defended really well.

Strange player though, looks very clumsy and that he might make a mistake but then then keeps the ball without any issues.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Nice showing, again very calm and comfortable in possession.Likes to be involved as much as possible and moves well.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Made a great run on Mario's first goal. Started from really deep and got to the near post to occupy Koulibaly just enough. He is not really that static of a player, he just looks clumsy sometimes.

Jul 13, 2010
I roflmaod when he showed off some dude from Napoli like he was nothing :D then after he didn't stop the ball he recovered with his physicality. I love how huge he is, musclepharm

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I roflmaod when he showed off some dude from Napoli like he was nothing :D then after he didn't stop the ball he recovered with his physicality. I love how huge he is, musclepharm
Once the ball is in his possession, opponent has 0 chance to take it away. He isnt afraid of challenge, or playing under pressure, doesnt panic in those moments but remains calm instead and he moves well, always making himself available and doesnt go into hiding mode. Once he was subbed off we struggled a bit more with build up. Still looks a bit rusty and its evident he hasnt played for a while. With a little more games under his belt, he will become indespensable member of 1st 11.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Good game, defended really well.

Strange player though, looks very clumsy and that he might make a mistake but then then keeps the ball without any issues.
just like alex sandro.

whcih means that this team is doomed if he loses motivation to play, like sandro

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I love the way he pushed that little fucking phaggot Insigne away from him like he was nothing :heart:

Dude is a physical beast. Defensively very sound and a proper shield for Pjanic which allows the Bosnian more time to create and pick a pass.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
just like alex sandro.

whcih means that this team is doomed if he loses motivation to play, like sandro
Why would he? Big difference with these 2 players motivation concerns. He makes plenty more $$$ than Sandro and must be very happy in Turin. Alex rightfully deserves at least as much as Can, new money man will do it I assume?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I love the way he pushed that little fucking phaggot Insigne away from him like he was nothing :heart:

Dude is a physical beast. Defensively very sound and a proper shield for Pjanic which allows the Bosnian more time to create and pick a pass.
:tup:

Pay attention to his criticism this season.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Keeps delivering good, solid performances in which he also contributes to our offensive play. Really like this guy so far :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)