Emre Can (36 Viewers)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Wait ,wait this is not a post match comment ......:lol:You can't cry to the administrators right now....or you can?"Yeah" ,you can........"WE":lol::lol::lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I adore your avatar!:lol:
And you are one weird fella. I don't always agree with your views (quite seldom actually), but it's clear to me you belong here. In this madhouse. So, welcome back :beer:

- - - Updated - - -

You are such a cute guy

Stopped reading there :heart:
You just got DUKAC'd !!

:heart:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And you are one weird fella. I don't always agree with your views (quite seldom actually), but it's clear to me you belong here. In this madhouse. So, welcome back :beer:

- - - Updated - - -

You just got DUKAC'd !!

:heart:
I did. Can’t wait for the season to start now

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Wait ,wait are you pulling a DD? I thought I was ignore listed :shock:

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh. Marty is an administrator. Maybe you’re referring to the “moderators”?
Absolutely you are on my ignore list.Can't resist to see that your answer is just to write something ,I must admit it's stupid.Be like that......
What do you think ,am I referring to the administrator or to an moderator?....Gordo De Central.....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Absolutely you are on my ignore list.Can't resist to see that you answer is just to write something ,I must admit it's stupid.Be like that......
What do you think ,am I referring to the administrator or to an moderator?....Gordo De Central.....
I think this post should be reported for not being in English.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
He may do better with a more defined midfield role and less to do.
I think he will be the same player as in Liverpool offensively, but he will add to his defensive game at Juve, as most players do - regardless of which position they play. So I expect him to grow as a player here.

Could be wrong, though, but it's a decent enough expectation based on how we do thangs.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think he will be the same player as in Liverpool offensively, but he will add to his defensive game at Juve, as most players do - regardless of which position they play. So I expect him to grow as a player here.

Could be wrong, though, but it's a decent enough expectation based on how we do thangs.
Well said jem :tup:

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

That's the hope for everyone with transfers.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I did. Can’t wait for the season to start now
Will never comment your ever existing apologetic and knee jerking "opinion" about our game when we play bad.Be happy to open the fucking threads.
Don't you ever feel ,at once that you need to withdraw from that position until we finally won CL?
You bring ultra bad luck to this team.
hate me as much as you like.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)