Emre Can (189 Viewers)

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Mr Can better be ALL that is expected of them! After seeing all the effort and time begging this guy to come here and the contract details come out ..... if not that ALL should be the next Higgy for receiving criticism fair or not.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He's back :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira hails Emre Can capture
By Football Italia staff

Sami Khedira has hailed Juventus’ 'very important’ capture of Emre Can and insisted that 'I’ll definitely stay’ in Turin this summer.

Can completed his free transfer to Juve on Thursday, and Khedira spoke of his excitement at linking up with his fellow German in the Bianconeri’s midfield.

“He’s a very important signing, I know him well and I’m glad he’s joined us,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Why do I say 'us’? Because I’ll definitely stay at Juventus and I have no intention of leaving. I’m fine there.” ohhhh snap

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
The release clause is just weak

Why did we bend over backward so much for him? Is he really that in demand? Has his agent been doing us favors?
The release clause i don't really mind.

€50m for Emre Can with only one year left. If you are willing to pay that - have him.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Another 'larger than life' character back from his suspension :baus:
Luckily your are here to fill the gap.:tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to have you back.

We look forward to your post match commentary.

:lol:

You are such a cute guy.
"We" means what? A "masses "of Juventuz members appoint you as their PR man ,so that's why you are acting behalf of them by using "we"??
I know that you are are an "expert" but I didn't know that you are also appointed to act on someone's else behalf.
Anyway,you can always complain to the administrators It obviously works,crybaby. You proved that ,one month ban,big deal.
Read my future post match comments in order to cry to the adm.,I don't give a shit,for your crying or a eventual ban.
Anyway you are on my ignore list,so,luckily, I won't have a chance to waste my time to mess with your" expertise "about matches,tactics or anything.
Just to remember you that Alegri admitted that he makes his strategy wrong with Napoli game , in aim for a draw .He says that ,not you.After that game my comments come,which corresponds with Allegri.Okay,maybe you know better But that is worthless for you cause you are an "expert "defending everything which comes from our establishment and the coach,doesn't matter if they are right or wrong.
Hope you never open Juve games threads but at the end of the day seems that you will open them in the new season.Bad for all.
Continue with that "awesome" mission.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He's back :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Khedira hails Emre Can capture
By Football Italia staff

Sami Khedira has hailed Juventus’ 'very important’ capture of Emre Can and insisted that 'I’ll definitely stay’ in Turin this summer.

Can completed his free transfer to Juve on Thursday, and Khedira spoke of his excitement at linking up with his fellow German in the Bianconeri’s midfield.

“He’s a very important signing, I know him well and I’m glad he’s joined us,” he told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“Why do I say 'us’? Because I’ll definitely stay at Juventus and I have no intention of leaving. I’m fine there.” ohhhh snap
KEK!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 187)