Emre Can (6 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
thats because
-hes gonna get 5M net wages
-SMS is twice the player. maybe even 3 times, still undecided about which multipliers to use
16m signing on fee for a free agent, plus high wages, plus forced to insert a rather low buyout clause, something we generally refuse to do... and all this for Emre Can.

:lol:
@DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

Good signing, let's hope he exceeds our expectations.
Il nuovo Hernanes.

:scared:

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
16m signing on fee for a free agent, plus high wages, plus forced to insert a rather low buyout clause, something we generally refuse to do... and all this for Emre Can.

:lol:
@DAiDEViL

- - - Updated - - -

Il nuovo Hernanes.

:scared:
and i do think he is a solid addition, the type of player we need next to a Pjanic and potentially SMS/Golovin, but 1st the 5M wages net (6M according to some reports), then the ridiculous agent fee, are both such a giant turn off. now watch us have to raise wages for half the squad, because we couldnt resist a freeugh... i mean a 16M Emre Can :touched:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
If he is good enough he will probably renew before this clause goes live. I have high expectations for him, big aggresive guy with nice technique, something we were really missing in midfield.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Fvck this bs, 16m in two years, 5m per year and 50m release clause?

He would rot on the bench at Liverpool now they signed Fabinho and Keita ffs

Jun 6, 2015
Don't get why more players don't do it this way. It's pretty common in quite a few other sports to just finish your contract and then negotiate the best possible deal for yourself in the destination of your choosing. Seems pretty rational from the players point of view do it that way.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Don't get why more players don't do it this way. It's pretty common in quite a few other sports to just finish your contract and then negotiate the best possible deal for yourself in the destination of your choosing. Seems pretty rational from the players point of view do it that way.
Yeah, but in football the best players just cry they are unhappy every year and get new 5 year deal with pay rise each time. The problem is when they really want to leave like in Lewandowski, Ronaldo or Verratti case. This is something that makes me angry, you just committed to the club with the new contract which will last for a few years and then you change your mind. For me this is disrespectful for the club, keeping in mind that DS of the club is doing some planning according to the current contractual situation of the key players.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Its been a different market a few summers now, will take people time to adjust, but football is moving towards more basketballish mercato. Players want to get paid

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Till now I didn't know that free players cost actually 16 mil.Oh,I forgot he is here for free but we have to pay his agent 16 mil."Big" difference.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Not in a million years would he bench Jordan Henderson. Heck, I'd think he would even be behind James Milner in the pecking order
Chill bro, but I completely disagree with you. Can was the best Liverpool midfielder. He is so bossy in there. Henderson has improved and still is, but Can is so much more. You just wait and see - Emre Can is a quality player. No wonder City, Bayern and others were after him. If you had three Can's in a three-man midfield, you'd probably dominate everybody..

Can is comparable to SMS in many ways..

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Chill bro, but I completely disagree with you. Can was the best Liverpool midfielder. He is so bossy in there. Henderson has improved and still is, but Can is so much more. You just wait and see - Emre Can is a quality player. No wonder City, Bayern and others were after him. If you had three Can's in a three-man midfield, you'd probably dominate everybody..

Can is comparable to SMS in many ways..
@Enron

- - - Updated - - -

Can't tell if troll or not.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Till now I didn't know that free players cost actually 16 mil.Oh,I forgot he is here for free but we have to pay his agent 16 mil."Big" difference.
Going rate now, sadly. That money will be between Can and his agent. Similar age free agent this season:

Per a report by Bild, Schalke’s Leon Goretzka will pocket approximately 18-20 million euros as a signing bonus when he joins Bayern Munich this summer. In addition, Goretzka is expected to earn 10 million euros per year as a salary.
It'll be interesting to see what Max Meyer gets for signing with his next team, for example.

The release clause I sort of get but don't like. It's a less shit version of the "take it or leave it" deal we had with Morata/Real and also this 50% sell on clause we have with Bentancur/Boca. You cover yourselves financially when you consider the outlay, but you're paying for playing time more than any long term financial gain.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)