Emre Can (8 Viewers)

Deleted member 2609

was lucky the ref never awarded milan a pen on that challenge during the end of the game.......suicidal tbh #FIUUUU

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think majority of non-strikers would have missed it. Hell, even some strikers would miss that. It was pretty much a perfect shot. Not goal of the season for sure but it was executed perfectly from that position IMO.
The most impressive part was him taking a couple steps back to make sure he was onside before Dybala passed the ball. Not many strikers even have the awareness to do that. Most just stand there where he started, waiting for the pass, and end up being offside by just a dozen CM or so. Really impressive that he had the awareness to step back and the patience not to go offside.

And I'm no Emre fan.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
He's Khedira on steroids. Never should be a B2B option but good as a holding mid.

Like when Khedira is sitting in front of the defence and sees an opponent he would think, "Damn I wish I was strong enough to make a tackle here." But that's what Can does.

Or when the ball actually comes to him with room to run a bit, "Damn I wish I could sprint just enough to get up the field to Ronaldo". But Can can do it.

Or, "Hmm... I have the ball here in the final 3rd with everyone in front of me. It would be cool to play a 1-2 with Dybala to get in a scoring position."

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He's Khedira on steroids. Never should be a B2B option but good as a holding mid.

Like when Khedira is sitting in front of the defence and sees an opponent he would think, "Damn I wish I was strong enough to make a tackle here." But that's what Can does.

Or when the ball actually comes to him with room to run a bit, "Damn I wish I could sprint just enough to get up the field to Ronaldo". But Can can do it.

Or, "Hmm... I have the ball here in the final 3rd with everyone in front of me. It would be cool to play a 1-2 with Dybala to get in a scoring position."
steroids yes, brain less

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)