Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
From FI:

Marrotta: "We can say that the contact with his representatives has started and are going well. We hope we can reach a conclusion in 10 days.”

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
I once visited a small Catholic Church on the outskirts of Napoli. A small and charming one, very unliek the rat city. I decided to go inside to feel the atmosphere, despite me not being a religious fella. It was wonderful. Simple but beautiful ornaments. Worn down benches, but with charm and patina. I went up to the Altar. Very typical looking Altar for a Catholic Church; a finely decorated table cloth and soem pretty golden Paschal candles. I could see why the locals were so fond of this little charming Church. I took a few minutes just feeling the atmosphere.
Then I noticed: where's the Cross with Jesus on it, that always hangs behind in the Altar - at least in the every Catholic Church I've ever visited. There were outlinings on the wall of the cross, but no Cross. I looked around, but couldn't see it. Then I heard a weepy noice from beneath the table cloth of the Altar. I looked under and a kid was sitting there with teary eyes, the kid was naked.
I wasn't surprised. Naked children is a thing in Catholic Churches. By automatism I said: "You okay, Kiddo", thinking to myself does this kid even understand English? To my surprise he replied: "It hurt so much"; "What hurts?" I asked the kid.
He didn't say anything. He turned around and pointed towards his bum. From his bum a rather large wooden board like, golden thing was sticking out. "What on earth kid?" I said. "You need help". "No!" The kid screamed. "I don't want any help. He told me that If I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would be blessed", "Blessed? How". "Blessed to foresee the future and understand the mercato" the kid said. Being a football fan myself, I was baffled. "Who told you that?". After soem tiem the kid replied: "Massimo Di Culo, the local priest told me, that if I accepted Jesus as a part of me, I would become a transfer Guru; to impress my friends and never again be bullied, I took the Altar Cross and stuck it up and inside my bumhole". "Ouch" I thought to myself.
I couldn't get myself to say it, but: "Kid, accepting Jesus as a part of you is meant figuratively, not literally". The kid looked shocked "Oh, shiiiiiiiit. Mama gonna be mad. No Spaghetti alle Vongole for my tonite".
"My tiem is up, kid. Gotta head back to my hotel. What's you name?".. "Andrea, Andrea Cristiano"
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

*clicks on thread*
*sees 'small catholic church'*
*clicks on another thread*
:disagree:

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
Someone else smell another Schick case here?

Interesting situation I must say, at first I wasnt really excited when the rumors started, then they said it is done, I kinda tried to watch him couple of times, he turned out to be not terrible and sucky, so I thought for free he would be decent. Then I tried harder and convinced myself that in nowadays market a 24 y old German international from the CL finalist (heh, how cute and easy their run to the final was, huh?) can be a really good coup, who knows, he may even florish and be in Serie A what Salah is in Premiersheit (hahahahh).

And yet, 12th June, still no confirmation, he's not going to the WC, Liverpool confirmed he's leaving... Someone's having second thoughts perhaps... I got used to the idea of having Emre in our team, if the deal is off then I would take it as a blow, a minor one, but still...

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Someone else smell another Schick case here?

Interesting situation I must say, at first I wasnt really excited when the rumors started, then they said it is done, I kinda tried to watch him couple of times, he turned out to be not terrible and sucky, so I thought for free he would be decent. Then I tried harder and convinced myself that in nowadays market a 24 y old German international from the CL finalist (heh, how cute and easy their run to the final was, huh?) can be a really good coup, who knows, he may even florish and be in Serie A what Salah is in Premiersheit (hahahahh).

And yet, 12th June, still no confirmation, he's not going to the WC, Liverpool confirmed he's leaving... Someone's having second thoughts perhaps... I got used to the idea of having Emre in our team, if the deal is off then I would take it as a blow, a minor one, but still...
:xfinger:

it collapses pls

i want kovacic and dembele
sms would be nice bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)