Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can to Juventus imminent
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Italy suggest Emre Can will join Juventus from Liverpool before the end of the week.

The midfielder is out of contract on June 30, and the Bianconeri have been in talks with him for some time.

It was reported earlier this week that Can was due in Turin for a medical, and Sky Sport Italia believes the German international will sign before the end of this week.

He’s expected to sign a five year deal worth around €6m per season.

enzo

May 14, 2012
Can to Juventus imminent
By Football Italia staff

Reports in Italy suggest Emre Can will join Juventus from Liverpool before the end of the week.

The midfielder is out of contract on June 30, and the Bianconeri have been in talks with him for some time.

It was reported earlier this week that Can was due in Turin for a medical, and Sky Sport Italia believes the German international will sign before the end of this week.

He’s expected to sign a five year deal worth around €6m per season.
"imminent".

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hate these sagas so much.
This is litterally not a saga, he has been obvious to come for us for a long time. Just not made official yet until season ends.

His season ended 4 days ago.

Just because newspapers have to fill their pages with "almost there" articles, doesnt make it a saga.

Especially more so when he isnt a player worthy of a "saga". No Aguero winking here.

- - - Updated - - -

I had 50cent sneakers, that's as far as it went :baus:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This is litterally not a saga, he has been obvious to come for us for a long time. Just not made official yet until season ends.

His season ended 4 days ago.

Just because newspapers have to fill their pages with "almost there" articles, doesnt make it a saga.

Especially more so when he isnt a player worthy of a "saga". No Aguero winking here.
Just like this guy?

Attachments

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Have we signed him yet?

I read a story that he wanted to leave Pool because he saw himself as a DM sitting in front of the defence while Klopp wanted to use him an 8. I wonder if there's truth to that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)