Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Yep, exactly.

But I think we could sign him for around 60 at the moment. However if we (for example) sell Dybala, I could see us buying both him and Keita. But Lazio would milk the $#@! out of us, in that case we'd probably spend around 80 on Sergej.
We definitely will not spend 60mln on freaking SMS let alone 80. We just signed Berna who's way more talented than him for 40mln.

Buy on AliExpress.com

adame

Aug 27, 2013
I believe Emre Can will extend his contract with Liverpool as Klopp wants him to stay and the player has a good relationship with him. He may become a very decent player in the future, but at the moment I don't think he is what this team need and Juve already have more promising players like Bentancurt and Mandragora. I would go for a much more physical midfielder.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I'm not a hooligan thanks. That was a generation before my time for the most part. Will you paint my kids who go to the Liverpool games with the same brush? Don't waste your life being racist towards English people (yes, it is racist to assume because I'm English, I am in fact a hooligan before you say it's not). Italians once supported Mussolini and Hitler, I don't think you do...different generations...

So anyway, thanks to most of you for welcoming me ;)

In other news, murmurs from our side seem to suggest we want to give him a new contract to avoid him leaving for free next summer. As long as we sell him for good money this summer or next then I'd be happy.
I had no idea the English were a race....

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I can't sleep as long as this thread is open. Hope we stay away from this mediocre benchplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)