Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
i dont know if they are a race or not, but they sure are a bunch of hooligans

- - - Updated - - -

This one must be a hooligan, one of the particularly nasty sort who didn't finish elementary school. He doesn't know the difference between racism, prejudice, and bigotry...

Maybe that's just a regular, fine, upstanding British education though... :shifty:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
This one must be a hooligan, one of the particularly nasty sort who didn't finish elementary school. He doesn't know the difference between racism, prejudice, and bigotry...

Maybe that's just a regular, fine, upstanding British education though... :shifty:
maybe its not about (lack of) education but something else. judging from his posts and the ideas hes presenting here, i assume he must have had a tough childhood, living in a poor city, surrounded by and witnessing all this violence in his family, neighborhood, and the whole city. like most kids, he was traveling all over England with his father who was a hooligan too in his day, and who was starting conflicts with the local hooligans all the time, in which his son would get involved too. as he was still a youngster, he was an easy target for the experienced local veterans, who would desolate him in the most violent ways. i also have to say, i read several articles about hooliganism (in the central England area especially), where they even mention rape as a common occurrence in these conflicts. knowing that one has to wonder, is that maybe one of the reasons for this guys disturbing way of thinking? but i dont blame him, i even feel sad for him in a way, its not his fault he was born there. i just wish the British government would put more effort into solving this serious issue.

- - - Updated - - -

where he will stay another year and then signs for Bayern.
then we get Renato Sanches, right? :beppe:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Is he really not an improvement on someone like Lemina? He seems a lot more composed. He has more caps at a high level. I don't mind if he's not world-class, as long as he adds what our midfield is missing which is a dynamic, tackle hungry player who won't lose the ball. If he can provide that, he might balance and compliment the team like Casemiro has for Real.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
From Lpool forum:

"It would be a big mistake to sell Emre... has a bit of everything and will only get better. Has a bit of fight about him too, something we are otherwise lacking in my opinion."
--
"I think Can is the kind of player who won't reach his peak until he's 27-28 or so, and will continue to improve until then. I think his potential ceiling is massive."
--
"Indeed. Its a shame he has to sit behind inferior players here. I don't blame him for wanting out, especially when the WC is around the corner"

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Which forum? I checked redandwhitekop some days ago and most were happy to get rid of him/didn't care at all. Many posts that he'll be their worst mid this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)