Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
no way, just no way. Cuadrado, who was an important starter for us, a similar level team to Bayern, is now hugely inferior to Costa, who was a complete bench player for them? I agree with people saying that Costa might offer something different upfront and will make us more dangerous, but he's not a huge upgrade on Cuadrado, I personally don't think he's an upgrade at all, just a younger guy with lots of ability and a bright future.

MDS a superior defender to D.Alves? exactly when and against who has he proved this? D.Alves completely destroyed Neymar over two legs with Barca, Milan hasn't been near top level opposition like that for years
Dani Alves destroyed Neymar? Loooool, Neymar was about the only half decent player for Barca. He exposed Dani more than once...

Feel free to disagree but D. Costa has two good feet, is faster and has a bag full of tricks and only had one bad season at Bayern. Cuadrado was a bench player for 2 of the last 3 seasons, is a one trick pony and a headless chicken.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Dani Alves destroyed Neymar? Loooool, Neymar was about the only half decent player for Barca. He exposed Dani more than once...
Posts like these are why footie fans are so full of shit, I mean, the game was only 2 and half months ago, do you think we have gold fish memories? Dani Alves had it on lock completely. I mean FFS the commentators here were going on for days how he rejuvenated he looks for Juve and the strong defensive savvy he showed.

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Posts like these are why footie fans are so full of shit, I mean, the game was only 2 and half months ago, do you think we have gold fish memories? Dani Alves had it on lock completely. I mean FFS the commentators here were going on for days how he rejuvenated he locks for Juve and the strong defensive savvy he showed.
Alves beasted that tie, but to be fair Neymar did look like the only half competent Barca player out there.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Alves beasted that tie, but to be fair Neymar did look like the only half competent Barca player out there.
He did, and he was their MVP vs PSG, Neymar is a great player, he is very hard to shut down, but Dani pretty much did it, he was glued to him. Neymar had to go everywhere but left after a while to be able to breath.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Posts like these are why footie fans are so full of shit, I mean, the game was only 2 and half months ago, do you think we have gold fish memories? Dani Alves had it on lock completely. I mean FFS the commentators here were going on for days how he rejuvenated he locks for Juve and the strong defensive savvy he showed.
:lol: No point arguing with people who get a kick out of putting positive spins on everything.

Had Alves stayed he'd be rejoicing. Basically with that style of posting you come out on top no matter what happens because every single event is a good event.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Posts like these are why footie fans are so full of $#@!, I mean, the game was only 2 and half months ago, do you think we have gold fish memories? Dani Alves had it on lock completely. I mean FFS the commentators here were going on for days how he rejuvenated he looks for Juve and the strong defensive savvy he showed.
He had the need to kick Neymar multiple times, got more than deserved yellows for it and he was still the only man to get beaten quite often. Dani was a blessing in possession which made most lose sight of the rest.

Neymar was the whoscored MOTM with 9,5... 9,5... If that's containing someone...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You are clueless, end of. Pointless wasting any thing else on wilfull selective blindness like that.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
The overwhelmingly bias mindset here hurts.

Making comparisons that really ought not to be made, and now we're saying losing our best and only injury free CB to Milan is no biggie, because some Milan bench player can defend better than Alves, the same Alves that shut down Neymar twice. MDS hasn't been able to do that to Serie A 'wingers' ffs :lol: I'm sure he'll come good here, but these comparisons are insane

And FYI no you can't compare MDS to Barzagli, Barzagli obviously exceeded expectations and was an amazing piece of business but the idea he was some shit player is unfounded. He helped Wolfsburg win a league title in the biggest 1 team league after current Serie A ffs.
It wasn't a 1 team ligue back then. The reason why I'm comparing them is because people were even more negative towards Barzagli when he came here. De Sciglio is no Alves, but for 12m he's a good signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)