Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
when did Donnarumma suddenly become Italys best GK? the great thing about him is that hes a starter for a top club at such young age, not that hes already amongst the worlds best. he still has a way to go
But Milan isn’t currently a top club. They’ve been mid-table for many years now. And he’ll definitely be shipped off next season anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But Milan isn’t currently a top club. They’ve been mid-table for many years now. And he’ll definitely be shipped off next season anyway.
They should sell him definitely. He's not WC yet and they don't have time to develop him, especially on those wages. They'd be smart to take the 70-80M and sign a reliable veteran keeper, while strengthening other areas like their midfield

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
when did Donnarumma suddenly become Italys best GK? the great thing about him is that hes a starter for a top club at such young age, not that hes already amongst the worlds best. he still has a way to go
:agree: absolutely. He has pulled off some stunning saves but also still has games like he had in the Coppa Final.

The 70mil valuation is because of potential at such a young age not because he is actually a goalkeeper at that level yet.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Let's hope Allegri sees him as DM :tup: I'd like to see Pjanic as mezzala again, he's too good to sit in front of defense.
Too good or quality has little to do with it; see Pirlo. He doesn't have the characteristics to dominate further up. Can is a good infiltrator and has a strong shot. I wouldn't field him as a CDM from what I've seen from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)