Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
nope still laughing my arse off :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Basically what you're now saying anyone we sign now is comparable to signing Del Piero now, damn if only i saw it that way when we signed hernanes too :lol:

:lol:

Nothing to dodge, not when you've slapped yourself in the face with such a statement :lol:
Comparing the situation is not comparing the players. Nice try. People with limitations will always be happier, so all the respect. Have a nice day.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
no i got you the first time, the situation is completely different still :lol:

Del Piero was signed as a teenager with promise and with the future in mind

Perin already in his mid 20s signed as a reserve goalkeeper

yeah situation is similar :lol:

It's like saying signing hernanes is similar to when we signed zidane too :lol:

please stop you're not helping yourself now :lol:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
no i got you the first time, the situation is completely different still :lol:

Del Piero was signed as a teenager with promise and with the future in mind

Perin already in his mid 20s signed as a reserve goalkeeper

yeah situation is similar :lol:

It's like saying signing hernanes is similar to when we signed zidane too :lol:

please stop you're not helping yourself now :lol:
Perin is only where he is because of his injuries. His potential hasn't been fulfilled yet because he has been limited by them.

Also, Del Piero was signed to be a backup. You're still trying to dodge 'though. Laughable at best. But pityful actually.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Hmm got to agree with Badass here. Perin is no 'potential' and we defo have more pressing needs than spending €20M on a backup goalie.

And comparing Perin's signing to Del Piero's is literally the worst example you could give.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Perin is only where he is because of his injuries. His potential hasn't been fulfilled yet because he has been limited by them.

Also, Del Piero was signed to be a backup. You're still trying to dodge 'though. Laughable at best. But pityful actually.
please seriously stop, I've laughed a lot these last couple of weeks but you're not helping the situation :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm got to agree with Badass here. Perin is no 'potential' and we defo have more pressing needs than spending €20M on a backup goalie.

And comparing Perin's signing to Del Piero's is literally the worst example you could give.
I don't think I can ever think about any future signings without thinking that there will be at least one person who will justify and compare it to signing Del Piero :lol:

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012

There's a difference between signing a player to be backup and a signing a (young) player with a view of seeing him as a future starter. Del Piero obviously falls under the latter. Perin falls under the former. There's no mention of Perin for all these years but now suddenly he becomes this reincarnation of Buffon as soon as we get linked to him ? Ofcourse he's a good goalie but as long as Szczesny is there, he'd have to be content being a backup goalie. Donnarumma despite his howlers, has way more upside than Perin.

Not that I'm completely against this signing but our priorities need to stay elsewhere when the budget is restricted.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
is he going to be a starter for Juve? no

Is he going to improve our starting 11? no

Does he play for a mediocre club? yes

Has he ever appeared in a European cup competition? no

Has he ever won anything? no

is he number 1 for Italy? no

is he number 2 for Italy? no

is he number 3 for Italy? barely

If he was really all that why isn't he number 1 at one of the top 7 sides in Italy?

mediocre
What do you expect from a backup keeper then?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
There's a difference between signing a player to be backup and a signing a (young) player with a view of seeing him as a future starter. Del Piero obviously falls under the latter. Perin falls under the former. There's no mention of Perin for all these years but now suddenly he becomes this reincarnation of Buffon as soon as we get linked to him ? Ofcourse he's a good goalie but as long as Szczesny is there, he'd have to be content being a backup goalie. Donnarumma despite his howlers, has way more upside than Perin.

Not that I'm completely against this signing but our priorities need to stay elsewhere when the budget is restricted.
He's a good goalie which is exactly why spending 15m is a no brainer. If he performs he easily becomes worth more than that. Easily and we're not spending 20m on him this season while neglecting midfield, which is what people want you to think. Yet there are being named dozens of midfielders...

- - - Updated - - -

well given some are comparing it to signing Del Piero I don't think you should be asking me this :lol:
You still don't understand it do you? Either you don't want to or you simply can't which is ok.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Only one thing: that he doesn't cost 20mil to dilute our thin budget even more and diminish the microscopic chance that our amoebia brain manager marotta actually signs starting players in critical areas
It would be 5mil this year, max 10mil. If we can't spend that, we should just close shop.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well given some are comparing it to signing Del Piero I don't think you should be asking me this :lol:
Wait what? Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

Wut

Only one thing: that he doesn't cost 20mil to dilute our thin budget even more and diminish the microscopic chance that our amoebia brain manager marotta actually signs starting players in critical areas
Haven’t really followed this rumor is it really 20m they want or our offer?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Some autistic people like badass can't understand comparisons as a figure of speech, Hustini. Yet it's pretty clear which similarities there are.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Some autistic people like badass can't understand comparisons as a figure of speech, Hustini. Yet it's pretty clear which similarities there are.
Because freaking Baggio was in front of Del Piero at the time. He was obviously not a player we expected to start... Same situation, only Del Piero was younger.
yup its there in black n white, no pun intended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)