Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (22 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yes there's a lot to mock United for, but ambition isn't one of those things. The point is we're laughing at all of the other big clubs for their shortcomings, but they're gaining ground on us and will surpass us before long thanks partly to how little contracts mean at Juve. Teams far below us dig their heels in to keep players, we don't even try we just cash out ASAP. That's not going to sustain a CL finalist squad never mind improve it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Yes there's a lot to mock United for, but ambition isn't one of those things. The point is we're laughing at all of the other big clubs for their shortcomings, but they're gaining ground on us and will surpass us before long thanks partly to how little contracts mean at Juve. Teams far below us dig their heels in to keep players, we don't even try we just cash out ASAP. That's not going to sustain a CL finalist squad never mind improve it.
Calma

May 26, 2016
Considering if you read the first part of my tiny post you'd see I was saying it long before Cardiff, it's nothing to do with Cardiff. It's just over confident fans lapping up ever single decision Juve make and laughing at clubs like United, when in fact despite being utterly $#@! for a long time they have the means and the will to keep on improving their squad without relying on player sales and selling their best players every 12 months.

We're not going to win the CL chasing Emre $#@!ing Can after losing 2 of our starting back 4.
Preach

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Comparing Can with Rincon and Hernanrs is just wrong. This guy is 23 years old German international who plays for 3rd team in EPL.

Jun 6, 2015
The only real losers are those with this embarrassing defeatist attitude. No matter how many finals this team loses they will never reach the loser status of some of you.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I just gave an extreme example to make a poi nt. A player of same age, better club team, equal level international team. You really do need training wheels on your bike.
Any good team knows its good to have your backups and rotational players of the domestic nationality as they are the most proud to be at a club of this level and not complain about their playing time or usage. Like Sturaro.

Can is an ethnic Turk_LOL born in germany, comming from a german team to an EPL team. They signed him because he was supposed to be a first team player that can make difference. Nothing what applied to sturaro, applies to Can.

So yeah, as i said, terrible at comparing.

Not that i'm surprised. According to your fellow 70% of tuz, backups and starters shouldnt exist

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm sceptical about Can.

I wouldn't mind him if were playing a 3 man mid, I think he'd do good as a similar player to Khedira (so we'd obviously play him next to Marchisio and Pjanic). But I'm not sure I'd consider him for a 2 man midfield. Not when we have Pjanic there. I think we should focus somebody else, like Matic, who'd fit a lot better here IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)