Emre Can - CM/DM - Liverpool (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
After De Sciglio, another dud :howler:

De Sciglio, Can, Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, and Del Fabro. I'm not sure if Juventus mercato, perennial CL contenders, or a mercato of a team vying to make the Europa League.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
After De Sciglio, another dud :howler:

De Sciglio, Can, Douglas Costa, Bernardeschi, and Del Fabro. I'm not sure if Juventus mercato, perennial CL contenders, or a mercato of a team vying to make the Europa League.
calma on the emojiis brotato

1.) DC will prove his worth. Once he and Sandro get that understanding our left side will be like the Millennium Falcon vs Vidal's totaled Ferrari.
2.) De Sciglio isn't Alves but he is better than Licht. We saw yesterday that Licht can't hang with the top anymore. For a young versatile 12m RB/LB, the deal will end up being good. He will be fine but he isn't the "Alves" we all wanted but at least he has room to grow with a coach that actually wanted him. Trust Max.
3.) Bernardeschi...you haven't even seen him in a Juve jersey yet bruh. Buffon loves him. Our club likes him. Clearly they know something we don't.
4 & 5.) Can and Del whatever I agree...I'm hoping we can make CAN :)D) reach another level BUT we shall see. At least Klopp doesn't want to lose him, does that make it any better? :D

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009

1.) DC will prove his worth. Once he and Sandro get that understanding our left side will be like the Millennium Falcon vs Vidal's totaled Ferrari.
2.) De Sciglio isn't Alves but he is better than Licht. We saw yesterday that Licht can't hang with the top anymore. For a young versatile 12m RB/LB, the deal will end up being good. He will be fine but he isn't the "Alves" we all wanted but at least he has room to grow with a coach that actually wanted him. Trust Max.
3.) Bernardeschi...you haven't even seen him in a Juve jersey yet bruh. Buffon loves him. Our club likes him. Clearly they know something we don't.
4 & 5.) Can and Del whatever I agree...I'm hoping we can make CAN :)D) reach another level BUT we shall see. At least Klopp doesn't want to lose him, does that make it any better? :D
I'm happy with Berna, and ok with Black Krasic as well. I just expected more, and so far this mercato has been underwhelming. Perhaps if we get an awesome CM and a new QUALITY RB I'll feel more confident and less grumpy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm happy with Berna, and ok with Black Krasic as well. I just expected more, and so far this mercato has been underwhelming. Perhaps if we get an awesome CM and a new QUALITY RB I'll feel more confident and less grumpy.
You'll still be grumpy.

DC is light years ahead of Krasic man :D

Don't think we will get a RB now that we have 2 and Cuads if those 2 drop dead or an almost dead Barzagli if Cuads drops.

Hope we get a strong CM.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

not that bad is he?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is not good either. There is nothing to sugarcoat this with Hustini. How is the guy supposed to improve us? An alright utility player who is far from a impact player for Pool.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He is not good either. There is nothing to sugarcoat this with Hustini. How is the guy supposed to improve us? An alright utility player who is far from a impact player for Pool.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
I'm not sugarcoating anything :D

I don't know anything about him bruh

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Hey guys, Liverpool fan here. I've gone to all liverpools home games (I've lived my whole life in Liverpool) since I was 10, so about 20 years. The Italian team I've always had a soft spot for it Juventus, and my Spanish is Barcelona :)

Now, the reason for my being here is to give you guys my two cents on this guy you're linked with as I've watched every minute of every game he has ever played for us. I'll also explain a misconception some of you guys are making about him.

First of all, he is not a starter for us. Far from it. I hate it when he plays. We play a 4-3-3. Can is obviously in the midfield 3. In those three midfield spots our best unquestionably is Coutinho, Lallana and wijnaldum. Closely followed by Henderson. We also might be signing Naby Kieta so he might be falling even further behind into 6th best cm. I don't want him near the team.

Last season he played a lot. That is NOT due to our preference. It was simply injuries that we suffered a lot from. We had injuries a lot in our midfield 3 and attacking 3 that often means Coutinho and Lallana would have to move into the front 3, which left their spots open in the middle 3 for Can to come into. This is the only reason he played so many games.

Last season our best mid and front 6 would have been Coutinho, Mane, Firminho, Henderson Lallana Wijnaldum. When can played, one of those 6 wasn't which was a missive disappointment.

All in all, If I were you I'd hope you's don't get him because he isn't good enough to be first choice for Liverpool, and not good enough to be first choice for Juventus. If we get £31m for him which is rumoured I would be absolutely delighted. Don't get me wrong, he's not awful. He has his good games like everyone. He just isn't fantastic which is what our two clubs aim for.

I hope this helps.
get lost, we dont want english hooligans here. especially ones that like barcelona

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

@Orgut

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
You'll still be grumpy.

DC is light years ahead of Krasic man :D

Don't think we will get a RB now that we have 2 and Cuads if those 2 drop dead or an almost dead Barzagli if Cuads drops.

Hope we get a strong CM.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

not that bad is he?
not bad but not at the quality to improve our squad. I would consider him a direct Khedira replacement for next year: German, funny name, good player and good with moving the ball forward and thats it. SMS would be wonderful with higher upper limit.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Tuz still traumatized by Cardiff. These "Club X will win a CL before us" comments cannot stop.
Its true though.....I'd put money on meelan, man u, chelsea, bayern, monaco, arsenal and the top 3 spainish teams to win another cl before we do.

Ffs i wouldn't be surprised to lose again this is year to madrid in finals

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Tuz still traumatized by Cardiff. These "Club X will win a CL before us" comments cannot stop.
Considering if you read the first part of my tiny post you'd see I was saying it long before Cardiff, it's nothing to do with Cardiff. It's just over confident fans lapping up ever single decision Juve make and laughing at clubs like United, when in fact despite being utterly shit for a long time they have the means and the will to keep on improving their squad without relying on player sales and selling their best players every 12 months.

We're not going to win the CL chasing Emre fucking Can after losing 2 of our starting back 4.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Considering if you read the first part of my tiny post you'd see I was saying it long before Cardiff, it's nothing to do with Cardiff. It's just over confident fans lapping up ever single decision Juve make and laughing at clubs like United, when in fact despite being utterly shit for a long time they have the means and the will to keep on improving their squad without relying on player sales and selling their best players every 12 months.

We're not going to win the CL chasing Emre fucking Can after losing 2 of our starting back 4.
:tup:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

The fact that United have spent a fortune to finish 6th, 4th, 5th and 6th in the last 4 season is why they deserve to be mocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)