Empoli-Juventus (2 Viewers)

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dpforever ] ++
Juventus continue their title defence at Serie A new boys Empoli, but Marcello Lippi warns not to underestimate the Tuscans.
Lippi said similar things about the Atalanta game, though Juve crushed the team with hammering 3 goals and none conceded. Considering Atalanta being a better team than Empoli, we shouldn't have any problems with winning comfortably on sunday. :cool:

But of course, it's better to be aware than always feel comfortable. After all, who knows, maybe Empoli will be this seasons Chievo?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by paulo ] ++

Lippi said similar things about the Atalanta game, though Juve crushed the team with hammering 3 goals and none conceded. Considering Atalanta being a better team than Empoli, we shouldn't have any problems with winning comfortably on sunday. :cool:

But of course, it's better to be aware than always feel comfortable. After all, who knows, maybe Empoli will be this seasons Chievo?
The game is not on Sunday. It is on Saturday (20:30 CEST).

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I am pretty confident that Juve will come out of this encounter with the full 3 points in the bag and a morale boosting win ahead of their Champions League game with Dinamo.

Trezeguet has not been called up,so there's a good chance that Salas will get to see some playing time. Expect Del Piero to take his sparkling form into this game and perhaps score. I have a feeling that either Di Vaio or Salas will score,and Tacchinardi will do something good.

FORZA JUVE! SEMPRE LA VECCHIA SIGNORA!

Goleador

Sep 10, 2002
I believe this could be difficult match.

Should Lippi rest some key players? Because Juve just had game against Feyenoord and next tuesday is game against Dynamo Kiev in CL. All Juve needs is not any more injuries right now.

Plexus

Aug 24, 2002
we are talking about proffesionall fotball players......and the should be able to play two matches a week....and thats why i prefer tp line up with the best players.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
The match will start in less than 15 minutes ...

I like Lippi's approach .. there is nothing wrong with being cautious against smaller team .. the players should keep that in mind so that they don't lose concentration and keep focused .. the players also shouldn't be over-confident .. small teams can cause alot of problems, specially at their ground ...

Salas-Di Vaio will play at the starting line-up !!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
==================== BUFFON ===================

==== THURAM ==== IULIANO ==== MONTERO == MORETTI ====

============ TACCH ======= BAIOCCO ==============

===== NEDVED ======================= DI VAIO =====

================ DP ========== SALAS ============

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)