Emma against the fcuking universe (6 Viewers)

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #82
    Hows this for a new ecorp ID? Does this look trust worthy? Will the kids feel like its their friend?

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #84
    ++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
    Ok... so who kisses whose ass in that thread? I very rarely go there so I do not know...

Its not so much ass kissing. Just the whole loyalty thing. There was an argument about it once, look that up i cant be ****ed explaining :D. Its just to gay in there now. Not like it used to be. Used to be cool. Now every punk is in there and Andy and Burke (no offence boys) are making the place into some gay hangout. Vinman and Shadowfaxs return was alittle too predictable. Sergio keeps dissapearing. Padovanos jokes are running out and Nick? Nick is just a ****ing washed up version of what was once entertaining :howler:

Much like myself. But atleast I admit it :D

This is the new cool place to be. Where I hang out, where Blandest hangs out and where that loser Barkuss posts about how much he dosent like me. No one visits this thread. Its nicely hidden.

Shall we have a tea party now? :party:

note: obviously i know they will read this. Do I care? And obviously im not going to stop posting in Nicks thread. its still reasonable cool hehe

OP

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #86
    hehehe

I recommend everyone speads the happy love of ecorp. I'll make you shareholders. Obviously i'll still take a fat load more but thats ok right?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Emma ] ++

Its not so much ass kissing. Just the whole loyalty thing. There was an argument about it once, look that up i cant be ****ed explaining :D. Its just to gay in there now. Not like it used to be. Used to be cool. Now every punk is in there and Andy and Burke (no offence boys) are making the place into some gay hangout. Vinman and Shadowfaxs return was alittle too predictable. Sergio keeps dissapearing. Padovanos jokes are running out and Nick? Nick is just a ****ing washed up version of what was once entertaining :howler:
    Ahh, excuse me Emma? Don't place that blame on me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)