[Emirates Cup] Arsenal vs Juventus (August 2nd 2008) (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
WOW! That was a fantastic match. Bloody Dial Square trying to beat JUVENTUS?!

"Arsenal who?" - Bratislav Eboue Adams

"What? No, you mean Juventus who?" - Lilian "I Can Control my arms but not my words" Thuram Assclown

Jul 9, 2008
Boring match !

Sissoke was really awful and desperate in the friendly matches !! .. He should realize that there is no 100% gurantee to be a rugular player !

we still depend on Camo creativity on the pitch !!

Giovinco will solve this problem , HOPEFULLY !

by the way , Molinaro deserves a high rating according to his performance , recently !!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
The only thing that Ranieri should conclude after this match is that if he wants to play Iaquinta and Trezeguet together, he has to train them on the offside trap in advance...

They sucked at taking good postions today...

It was a miracle for us that the linesman was drunk when Trezeguet scored that offside thing.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The only one who impresses more and more with every next match is Giorgio Chiellini.
Thinking how our defense will look without him is a scarry thought.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
If this is arsenal's babies.. imagine their adults. They may have been at home and yes its a meaningless friendly, but its a lil concerning. Had it been the other way around our youth prolly woulda been slaughtered.

dao_nq

Feb 6, 2008
Tbh, Marchioni impressed me well, he's fast. Iaquinta was good too, he ran non-stop and showed the desire. It's just too premature to say anything however so far we've had good preparation.

It seems very interesting to me whenever Camo and Sissoko play together in the center. They complete each other...

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
If this is arsenal's babies.. imagine their adults. They may have been at home and yes its a meaningless friendly, but its a lil concerning. Had it been the other way around our youth prolly woulda been slaughtered.
I don't think so. Who else didn't play?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)