[Emirates Cup] Arsenal vs Juventus (August 2nd 2008) (5 Viewers)

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
no. and i dont know why.
Each team plays two matches, with three points awarded for a win, one point for a draw, and a point for every goal scored and because every team only gets two games and because its Arsenals tournament they get to play the best two teams. It wouldnt be fair if they only got to play us and hamburg and missed out on playing madrid, just so we could :D

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Each team plays two matches, with three points awarded for a win, one point for a draw, and a point for every goal scored and because every team only gets two games and because its Arsenals tournament they get to play the best two teams. It wouldnt be fair if they only got to play us and hamburg and missed out on playing madrid, just so we could :D

I dont think thats entirely true. Arsenal avoided playing valencia last season and ended up taking PSG instead.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
:agree:

Arsenal are the current holders so im hoping they tumble under pressure.
They host the games so they have a great advantage
I personally think they`ll win it again
I predict Arsenal beating us by a 2 goal margin and we win 1-0 against Hamburg
while Real-Hamburg match is going to end up as a draw and Arsenal Real would be a draw as well

Mati

Jul 23, 2008
I hope Juve will show good game. It is important to not be afraid of strong teams. I know that it is only a friendly match, but CL qualifications are soon, so we must play great right now. So far it looks very promising. I am waiting for a good performance.

Alex66

Jul 14, 2006
of topic

Juventus meet Tampere United or Artmedia Bratislava in CL
It seems to be Artmedia, because they have won the game in Tampere 1:3.
And I hope so, because when it will be Bratislava, I will travel there to see the game(Im +-430 km away from BA, but its worth it):xmas:

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
I hope Juve will show good game. It is important to not be afraid of strong teams. I know that it is only a friendly match, but CL qualifications are soon, so we must play great right now. So far it looks very promising. I am waiting for a good performance.
juventus has bad luck when playing in England
i hope this time we can break this law

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)