[Emirates Cup] Arsenal vs Juventus (August 2nd 2008) (2 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
-Chiellini and Melly did pretty good job today.

-Molinaro's passes and crosses still the gayest thing I could ever see.

-Trezeguet-Iaquinta partnership is anything but a wise choice.

ThePLaya

Nov 8, 2005

still not an excellent performance to beat Seria A teams with an off side gaol ?

we needs tactics 100% that claudio ranieri can do it :)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
can't believe trez got away with that goal lol. I couldn't watch the game. Did any of the young players do well? ...if we played them

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
can't believe trez got away with that goal lol. I couldn't watch the game. Did any of the young players do well? ...if we played them

Ekdal came on late on say around the 75min and Rossi had the last 7 min so they didnt really get a chance. ekdal from what i saw looked lively.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Ekdal came on late on say around the 75min and Rossi had the last 7 min so they didnt really get a chance. ekdal from what i saw looked lively.
On that i won't be expecting Rossi to be playing to much in our senior side. If he can only have 7 minutes even when Gio and Deceglie are missing.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Tiago did pretty well in first half but again in second half he looks terrible
He can't cut the opponent ball and some time confusing team movement by overlap another player position, he also can't find space to receive wall pass and look static
I think he just not suitable with Ranieri style of play so there is no chance we can keep him in the team under Ranieri

Our midfield is not so creative in this match, so Trez and Iaquinta isolated
But i like how Iaquinta work so hard
Trez once again has a great goal instinct but trapped offside and look invisible on the rest of the match
Molinaro did well against Eboue but lost against Sagna in the second half, it can be seen how many Arsenal attacking start from right side
Machionni did great but still need gain his fitness to improve his pace as winger

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
although juve won but arsenal dominated most of the match and playing with their second team most of the match , trez goal was offside , i hope juve perform better in todays match since the important in these matches in not to win but to play good to prepare for the coming season.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it's the same old story ... if we would have played better and lost to them through a offside goal, than everybody would say "fuck ruinieri ... there comes nothing out of this beautiful play. arsenal was much more experienced and was clever to score that goal"

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007

I agree, It really is hard to watch Molinaro.. He does so well to free himself and break down the left wing but once he's made the break he looks up and almost always just takes the wrong option and or delivers a bad pass/cross which ultimately stops the play right there, if only he got those skills.. On Trezeguet, it seems the only compatible partner for him is Del Piero

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I know these are just friendlies but after reading all these doom posts over the last month or so I think a lot of people here will be pleasantly surprised with our team this year

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)