OP
Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #4
    i said ngry,not hungry...

srecka..
    i know that eminem is had to be loved.
    but he changed smg in me the first time i heard him....
    quite many years ago!

Sep 14, 2003
    There are 2 things I really dislike, one is rap/hip-hop and the other is whites trying to act black. Guess what I think about this idiot?

Jan 7, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    There are 2 things I really dislike, one is rap/hip-hop and the other is whites trying to act black. Guess what I think about this idiot?
    if it is one thing that eminem is doing is being black. it is true that he sings a genre that would be more popular among black people but his lyrics are way different and most of the time they make so much sense. one little example is "sing for the moment"

btw he is a moron and its not hard for him to act stupidly

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
    i dont have an answer to #1 as that's not arguable. #2 However, i disagree. He doesn't TRY to act black. It's the environment he lived (or made himself live in since he was comfortable there) in all his lifel That's how/where he was raised.
    There's one fact that you can't deny (if you know much about rap) : He's damn good at what he does.

++ [ originally posted by Sidz-Inzaghi ] ++
    he just another kid who trying to live like a black men...
    That Implies that the Rap calture is the way black people live and that's ignorant IMO. It's like saying that a black, college educated person, who speaks like a typical white person and who grew up in a middle class suburb is "TRYING TO BE WHITE!"

You'll guess Eminem is a person is twisted just from listening to his lyrics, but i dont know him personally to know at what extent he is twisted. you have to know that he doesnt say everything he raps about. I do admire him however for standing up to what he believes in. He never crumbbles to the media and others' pressure.

However, when it comes to Rapping, he's nothing short of brilliant. He knows what to say, when to say it, and how to say it. He's definately no idiot. His style is creative in many ways yet classical in other.

The more you listen to him the more you'll admire the work he put into the tracks and want to listen to more. I've collected most of his music (Eminem Show, Marshal Mathers LP, Slim Shady LP, 8-Mile ST, D-12 Devil's Night, G-Unit, Beg for Mercy, and a couple dozen of his mixtape tracks)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I don't like the theme of his rap, but his lyrics are perfectly poetic and he speaks perfectly clearly unlike many rappers who are just muffled and hard to understand

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    i believe he is a person whpo has been through many things in his life.
    few years ago,i was a huuuuge fan of his and i have collected endless informations about him and his life.
    of caurse,you don't even need to know nothing more but listen to his lyrics.
    they say everything about him.
    i know he might act a bit strange or he might over-react sometimes but exept of that-i admire all his work and his try.
    he made a huge success from basically nothing.

and,few days ago there was a program about him on tv and i was very touched when he said that first of all he is a father and that his daughter is the most important person in his life...
    and i believe that his daughter was his motivation is his life to do whetever he did...

and you know,i was very sad when i heard that when em's uncle died his mother said that she wished it was her son who killed himself instead.
    i believe that really hurt him as it would hurt any of us

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

and you know,i was very sad when i heard that when em's uncle died his mother said that she wished it was her son who killed himself instead.
    i believe that really hurt him as it would hurt any of us
    Then again, I don't think it justifies him singing to the world about raping and killing his mother.

Being nice to his daughter doesn't make him a great person. Even animals' first instinct (often even coming before self-preservation) is to take care of their young.

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #17
    i know lots of ppl who are awful to their children...
    i wish my dad was so good to me as eminem is to his daughter

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    The last thing I heard about his daughter was him teaching her swear words on a recording

Don't think that just because you've heard a few things about him being good to his daughter, he's the best father in the world.

I don't know how your father treats you, but from my POV it seems rather disrespectful of you to say that you wish he'd act like Eminem towards you.

I didn't say that everyone's good to their children, but just because you take care of your children, it's no great credit to you.

That's like me boasting and saying "hey look at me, i'm so good because i've never been in prison before"

OP
    Lilianna

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
  • Thread Starter #19
    you are too taugh when you are judging him.

why do you want to make him look so awful??

i think he is wonderful person to the ppl he really loves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)