Emerson (1 Viewer)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
So, since I haven't got the chance to see much Juve-games this year and due to the fact he was mostly invisible in the games I did watch, how do you guys think Emerson is doing so far?

And more important, does he make an important contribution to the team. Does he make Juventus stronger in your opinion?

Buy on AliExpress.com

paulo

Aug 14, 2002
He's one of our best players, according to what everyone is saying. Very important to the team, great signing.

May 4, 2004
He is doing very good, he helps our team offensiv ( nedved dosent have to think about the defensiv when we have Emo, wich makes neddy focuse more on attack) and most important defensiv, imo our defenders wouldent have done that good if it wasent for emo!!

take a look!

midfielders!

player team vote

Zauli Palermo 6.75

Amoroso Bologna 6.67

Emerson Juventus 6.64

Brienza Palermo 6.6

Brighi Chievo 6.57

and remeber, just because Amoroso has better rating then Emo dosent mean he has been playing better, because this rating is overall, and Emo has been playing all juve matches, while amoroso hasent playd many matches for bologna, and that means he has better chance to have better rating, same goes for Zauli... if u know what i mean!

6.64 is very good!
Forza Emerson!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
His contributions often go unnoticed as he doesn't really do anything flashy or get on the end of attacking plays that much but he is one of the reasons why the team has improved defensively. He reads the game so well and doesn't give the ball away cheaply. He plays with alot of heart and it isn't a coincidence that he has featured in all of our games so far this season.

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
Best buy of the year for us! Emerson is, IMO before Cannavaro-Thuram, the main reason we've let in so few goals --among other things, as he's also an asset in offence. Real Madrid would've been almost unbeatable had they signed him! Not as effective on harrassement as Davids, but twice as aware in positioning! He's a worker of the shadow in its most positive meaning, and one who hardly ever addresses a faulty pass (and he doesn't address 90% of lateral passes, the way Alessio does) and never gets caught MIA (because he's a very intelligent player, not a headless chicken) and never tire. There's just not getting past Emerson! Make the task of his partners easier is his job, which he accomplished brilliantly! So far, so good thus! I have to go back to Deschamps to find that kind of tactical awareness!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++
Best buy of the year for us! Emerson is, IMO before Cannavaro-Thuram, the main reason we've let in so few goals --among other things, as he's also an asset in offence. Real Madrid would've been almost unbeatable had they signed him! Not as effective on harrassement as Davids, but twice as aware in positioning! He's a worker of the shadow in its most positive meaning, and one who hardly ever addresses a faulty pass (and he doesn't address 90% of lateral passes, the way Alessio does) and never gets caught MIA (because he's a very intelligent player, not a headless chicken) and never tire. There's just not getting past Emerson! Make the task of his partners easier is his job, which he accomplished brilliantly! So far, so good thus! I have to go back to Deschamps to find that kind of tactical awareness!

combine this with his ability to score with headers and once he start scoring like in Roma and you have an amazing player

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
He doesnt have the strong bitting or the physical traction that Davies has but he is much more field-wise and less risky play than the pitbull. IMO, he suits better in the juve style of playing and right now, he is probably the most important factor in the balance the team is displaying...

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
emerson is not playing as well as he did last year.

defensively he's been rock solid but he's capable of doing much more in attack than he's doing at the moment.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
emerson is not playing as well as he did last year.

defensively he's been rock solid but he's capable of doing much more in attack than he's doing at the moment.
yes i remmember that he scored a lot of goals when he was with roma , i hope he score against them tonight:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)