Emerson (2 Viewers)

Stephañho!

Aug 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Ahmed ] ++
I want blasi and Tacchi play ..... Appiah had his chance .... Capello should give Tacchi more chances
Alessio and Blasi, together? :rofl:

Friend, Alessio and Blasi have the same charachteristics, as well as the same shortcomings. For our own good, they should never be allowed to partner each other on the pitch.

Alessio-Appiah, it should be.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Well...in the end it were Blasi and Tacchinardi, which is indeed a little odd since neither has ever seen the goal at the other side of the field before.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stephañho! ] ++

Friend, Alessio and Blasi have the same charachteristics, as well as the same shortcomings. For our own good, they should never be allowed to partner each other on the pitch.

All I have to say is 3-0. :D But I would have rather seen Appiah play next to Blasi.

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002

You know who played against Chievo :D? Alessio and Blasi :shocked:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Tachi shows that he is a bit out of shape, but thanks god to have him in the bench, he didnt play todaya great math but he wasnt bad either. Its a long season, we will need him...

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002

I want blasi and Tacchi play ..... Appiah had his chance .... Capello should give Tacchi more chances

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

gray

Apr 22, 2003

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
What's so funny about that? Just because Alessio and Blasi were chosen together, doesn't mean that it was a good partnership

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)