Emerson (1 Viewer)

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
Emo plays well when the team is attacking... In the last few games we werent attacking at all, and because of that we saw Emo's negatives. ...His work in midfield is really great, he plays simple football... correct me if im wrong, but he came second after Veron in the no. of passes in Serai A.... So we need a player like him, who can get the ball and pass it without any fancy dribbles and waste of time....

At the start of the season we all thought that the Viera- Emo combination would be the best in the world, at least Capello thought that, but to be honest it hasnt been that great... They've both played very deep in defence for most of the matches so far....

Emo needs someone who can exchange passes with him without any delay, Viera holds the ball for sometime, but his passing technique is great, on the other side, Giannichedda doesnt hold the ball at all, but his passing technique sucks.
One thing i really dont like about Puma, is his "bossyness"... He shouts alot at his fellow mates as if he's the captain, Balza and Chellini got a share bit of his shouts. The shouting buisness pisses of players sometimes. Canna however seems to scare the shit out of Emo :D

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
ahead said:
One thing i really dont like about Puma, is his "bossyness"... He shouts alot at his fellow mates as if he's the captain, Balza and Chellini got a share bit of his shouts. The shouting buisness pisses of players sometimes. Canna however seems to scare the shit out of Emo :D

when a player starts using his mouth more than his feet,it's a sign that he's past his best...that's the case with Emerson..as someone earlier mentioned it's not very difficult to find a player to do the dirty work against Livorno or Ascoli..in the crucial maches of C.L. Emo was invisible....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)