Emerson wants only Juve (1 Viewer)

monma

Apr 11, 2004
I'm very happy about this words of Emerson...

----------------------------------Buffon---------------------------------

Kapo-----------Thuram------------Mexes------------Ferrari----------Zambrotta

-------------------------Emerson---------Maresca--------------------------

-------------Del Piero-------------Gilardino--------------Nedved--------------

Just dreaming about what Capello could do for the next season... What do you thing?

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
http://www.gazzetta.it/primi_piani/calcio/2004/pp_1.0.397440614.shtml
Read this.
It's professional choice.
if Juventus pays cutout price and still Emerson want to go to Juve than it not professional in Emerson part.. but if Juventus offer was as competetive as the others but still Roma reject it then it unprofessional on their part...Even if Emerson want to go to Juve as a lifestyle choice, Roma still owns Emerson's contract so Emerson cannot do all he wants... they have all the rights to sell him to the highest bidder as he is their property,... if Emerson want to make it hard, then it certainly unprofesionals of him.. and wont think twice to do a Davids on him if a were sensi...

OP
Lippi.am

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    2 alessandro10
    Emerson can refuse any contract offer and then Roma risks to lose him for nothing next term. It's player's right to refuse terms of offered contract.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Lippi.am ] ++
    2 alessandro10
    Emerson can refuse any contract offer and then Roma risks to lose him for nothing next term. It's player's right to refuse terms of offered contract.
    yeah.. i supose he has that right.. i dunno... but i think its much better for the situation if he goes to RM professionally.. unless he really do have a pressing personal reasons... like some of i heard in this threads...

OP
    Lippi.am

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
  • Thread Starter #12
    So if Roma wants to make a big mistake, let them do it.
    €10 mln is more than nothing. If Sensi thinks that his abhorrence towards Juve costs €10 mln, good luck to him and Roma in Serie C2. If not then he has to agree with the situation and let Emo join Juve right now.

May 28, 2004
    This is so NICE

From Channel4.com

Only Juve for Emerson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emerson has told Roma to forget about trying to sell him to Real Madrid as he wants a move to Juventus.

The Spaniards have been in negotiations with the Giallorossi and a £12m bid has been tabled.

But the Brazilian, who is only contracted for another year in the Italian capital, only has eyes for the Turin giants.

"I’ve been informed of the agreement between Roma and Real but why didn’t anyone tell me? This all seems very strange," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I was contacted by Real in January but they considered my demands as too high. It’s odd that they are interested again after I promised myself to Juventus.

"The Bianconeri have been straight with me from the start and Roma know what my problems are. Therefore I won’t change my mind - I want Juventus."

Some Roma fans have labelled Emerson as a traitor for even considering a move to their deadly rivals but Emerson has defended himself.

"I’ve always been good to the club," he explained. "Last season I remained despite an offer from Chelsea.

"I then turned down a move in January when President Franco Sensi asked me to stay and help fight for Lo Scudetto. I’m no traitor and my conscience is clear."

Roma really do not want to sell such a quality player to a club who they don’t have the best relationship with – especially after losing Fabio Capello and Jonathan Zebina to them already.

"It isn’t my fault if there is great rivalry between Juventus and Roma," added the South American.

"It is just a professional choice of mine. The fact that Capello is there is simply coincidental. I want to join Juve and I just ask Roma to make that happen."

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
    "My agent Gilmar Veloz found a verbal agreement with Juve, but Roma never gave us permission and told us to look for another team." said Emerson...

I find hard to beleive that he'll join Juve..

or maybe it's a conspiracy.. between him and Sensi just to piss us off.. that's a typical thing from that old punk sensi.. :groan:

Jul 28, 2002
    Bark Dude, nothing ever goes to plan :D

Emo, hmmm, still dont really want him but at least he is fixed on juve, as a team, not just the moeny, otherqise he woulda gone to real or chelski, so that kinda makes me feel better.:groan:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)