Emerson wants only Juve (1 Viewer)

Jan 7, 2004
Sensi and Moggi dialogue

- Luciano i wanna sell you Emmerson but first u must know that i have to sell him at any cost. whats your offer?
- $50.
- Fine. w/e

anyone remember this?

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
despite what he's said,i'm sure that he's coming mainly cos capello's here.i can't think of a better reason,and to turn down real is quite bold.imo fabio has made some promise or other to make him an integral part of the team if he came or something...

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
OFFICIAL:

Emerson is my new hero! I have never heared such an honest player. He even rejected Real for Juve! Bigger up for you Emo!

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Wednesday 2 June, 2004 | Football Italia

Only Juve for Emerson

Emerson has told Roma to forget about trying to sell him to Real Madrid as he wants a move to Juventus.

The Spaniards have been in negotiations with the Giallorossi and a £12m bid has been tabled.

But the Brazilian, who is only contracted for another year in the Italian capital, only has eyes for the Turin giants.

"I’ve been informed of the agreement between Roma and Real but why didn’t anyone tell me? This all seems very strange," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I was contacted by Real in January but they considered my demands as too high. It’s odd that they are interested again after I promised myself to Juventus.

"The Bianconeri have been straight with me from the start and Roma know what my problems are. Therefore I won’t change my mind - I want Juventus."

Some Roma fans have labelled Emerson as a traitor for even considering a move to their deadly rivals but Emerson has defended himself.

"I’ve always been good to the club," he explained. "Last season I remained despite an offer from Chelsea.

"I then turned down a move in January when President Franco Sensi asked me to stay and help fight for Lo Scudetto. I’m no traitor and my conscience is clear."

Roma really do not want to sell such a quality player to a club who they don’t have the best relationship with – especially after losing Fabio Capello and Jonathan Zebina to them already.

"It isn’t my fault if there is great rivalry between Juventus and Roma," added the South American.

"It is just a professional choice of mine. The fact that Capello is there is simply coincidental. I want to join Juve and I just ask Roma to make that happen."

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
OFFICIAL:

Emerson is my new hero! I have never heared such an honest player. He even rejected Real for Juve! Bigger up for you Emo!
Really... you don't see many people rejecting Real Madrid like that!

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Wednesday 2 June, 2004 | Football Italia

Only Juve for Emerson

Emerson has told Roma to forget about trying to sell him to Real Madrid as he wants a move to Juventus.

The Spaniards have been in negotiations with the Giallorossi and a £12m bid has been tabled.

But the Brazilian, who is only contracted for another year in the Italian capital, only has eyes for the Turin giants.

"I’ve been informed of the agreement between Roma and Real but why didn’t anyone tell me? This all seems very strange," he told the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"I was contacted by Real in January but they considered my demands as too high. It’s odd that they are interested again after I promised myself to Juventus.

"The Bianconeri have been straight with me from the start and Roma know what my problems are. Therefore I won’t change my mind - I want Juventus."

Some Roma fans have labelled Emerson as a traitor for even considering a move to their deadly rivals but Emerson has defended himself.

"I’ve always been good to the club," he explained. "Last season I remained despite an offer from Chelsea.

"I then turned down a move in January when President Franco Sensi asked me to stay and help fight for Lo Scudetto. I’m no traitor and my conscience is clear."

Roma really do not want to sell such a quality player to a club who they don’t have the best relationship with – especially after losing Fabio Capello and Jonathan Zebina to them already.

"It isn’t my fault if there is great rivalry between Juventus and Roma," added the South American.

"It is just a professional choice of mine. The fact that Capello is there is simply coincidental. I want to join Juve and I just ask Roma to make that happen."
ari someone has already posted this:D

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

ari someone has already posted this:D
for me no problem, I'm enjoying to read this over and over again. :extatic:

Real can kiss my a*s! :fero:

Forza Juve!
Forca Barca!

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
guys, don't put your hope too high.
Remember what happened to Rodriguez,DD,etc...?
it looks like a done deal, but in the end they didn't come.
I smell some similiarity here.
Yeah, I think this is great news and a real dig at Real in today's news. But this soap opera is far from over. So before I annoint Emo as the newest coolest defensive middie on the planet, I'm going to abstain until more concrete news comes about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)