Emerson To Real For 17 Mil (4 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
nono , wouldnt want a roma player :D...bugger we got zebina...man he sucks.

No i ment u add something we aint got, we have milanista, we have a OIZAL (lazio) fan, arsenal fan, liverpool fans, barca fans, but no roma fans.

Btw if u sign mexes, i will have to hate roma even more.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++
ohh yeah, he actually went back to ajax for a bit didnt he ??

All i can say is roma got chivu by the skin of their teeth...very lucky.
and even then towards the end of the season they were late with the payment:groan:

either the italian FA is closing both eyes or doesn't have any:rolleyes:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
The Italian FA would NEVER allow Rome to only have one Serie A squad.

The only way that will ever happen is for actions on the pitch, not off it.

Totti

May 20, 2004
And stop talking about my compatriot:
CHIVU is now Ream Madrid's NO.1 target because Camaccho asked for a central +left side defender.
But CHIVU has said that... he is 200% sure he will play for Roma next seasson! A true Romanista. :)

Jul 28, 2002
some sensi's dodgy dealing i believe...in all fairness, u guys (totti) should be relegated or fined for your dodgy financial situation...its kind aunfair to other teams who try and keep above board :D (ahem..like juve :D)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Totti ] ++
And stop talking about my compatriot:
CHIVU is now Ream Madrid's NO.1 target because Camaccho asked for a central +left side defender.
But CHIVU has said that... he is 200% sure he will play for Roma next seasson! A true Romanista. :)
chill fella,take it easy, real target anybody and everybody good, take it as a mark of respect :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
sometimes when i look at lazio and how they try to cut wages,save on costs and see roma splurging their nonexistent millions i just wish the giallorossi were banned to serie C2 mediocrity for all eternity.

Totti

May 20, 2004
nono , wouldnt want a roma player :D...bugger we got zebina...man he sucks.

No i ment u add something we aint got, we have milanista, we have a OIZAL (lazio) fan, arsenal fan, liverpool fans, barca fans, but no roma fans.

Btw if u sign mexes, i will have to hate roma even more.

No I ment me as a Juventus fan, thas not gonna happen. And Zebina? : :) What a sucker. I always had fear when he touched the ball.

Hate us ? Yeah? Okkkk, then I will get one more reason: Jus read and cry:

"Olivier Jouanneaux procuratore di Philippe Mexes intervistato in esclusiva da "Radio Azzurra Italia Network" svela le trattative in corso per il giovane difensore dello Sochaux. Mexes vicinissimo alla Roma, piace a un'altra squadra italiana e soprattutto a un club inglese che indiscrezioni vorrebbero fosse l'Arsenal. "Con l'arrivo di Prandelli alla Roma - dichiara Jouanneaux - non è cambiato nulla. E' cambiato qualcosa alla Roma, ma non è successo nulla per Philippe. Credo che un grande allenatore vada via e un grande allenatore arrivi. Non posso dire che ci sia stato un accordo tra Mexes e la Roma, perché non è vero. Philippe nei prossimi giorni farà la sua scelta tra le diverse società che gli stanno dietro. C'è un'altra squadra italiana e una inglese disposta a spendere cifre pazzesche. Direi calcolando le possibilità che tra la ROma e la società inglese c'è il 40%, mentre per l'altra italiana c'è il 20%. Basta che sia una grande squadra. Lui vuole arrivare a una squadra dove può dare il suo contributo e dare tutto. Philippe ha ventidue anni e vuole vincereLa squadra italiana in questione è la Juventus, mentre quella inglese è una tra Chelsea, Manchester United ed Arsenal! "

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Son of Samatar ] ++
The only way that will ever happen is for actions on the pitch, not off it.
even then it'd prolly take a gunfight on the pitch or something to open the FA's eyes to the romanista's dirty laundry,which everyone sees except the authorities.

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Desmond ] ++
sometimes when i look at lazio and how they try to cut wages,save on costs and see roma splurging their nonexistent millions i just wish the giallorossi were banned to serie C2 mediocrity for all eternity.
its a bit un fair really, parma are doing the same, selling off top start, and snapping up young hopefulls on the cheap, but roma go buying chivu....selling samuel and emo will probably save them.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
Olivier Jouanneaux prosecutor of Philippe Mexes interviews in exclusive from "Blue Radio Italy Network" if yourselves it it the negotiations in course for the young defender of the Sochaux. Mexes near the Rome, pleases to another Italian squad and above all to a club English that indiscretions would want pits the arsenal. "With the arrival of Prandelli to the Rome - declares Jouanneaux - not nothing is changed. It is changed something to the Rome, but not nothing for Philippe happened. I believe that a large allenatore go away and a large allenatore you arrive. I cannot say that it is been us an agreement between Mexes and the Rome, because is not true. Philippe in the next few days will do its choice between the different society that are him behind. There it is another Italian squad and an English one arranged to spend crazy figures. I would say calculating the possibility that between the ROME and the English society there is 40%, while for the other Italian there is 20%. You suffice that it is a large squad. He wants to arrive a squad where can give its contribution and to give all. Philippe has twenty-two years and wants vincereLa squares Italian in matter is the Juventus, while the English one is a between Chelsea, Manchester United and Arsenal!

Jul 28, 2002

No I ment me as a Juventus fan, thas not gonna happen. And Zebina? : :) What a sucker. I always had fear when he touched the ball.

Hate us ? Yeah? Okkkk, then I will get one more reason: Jus read and cry:

"Olivier Jouanneaux procuratore di Philippe Mexes intervistato in esclusiva da "Radio Azzurra Italia Network" svela le trattative in corso per il giovane difensore dello Sochaux. Mexes vicinissimo alla Roma, piace a un'altra squadra italiana e soprattutto a un club inglese che indiscrezioni vorrebbero fosse l'Arsenal. "Con l'arrivo di Prandelli alla Roma - dichiara Jouanneaux - non è cambiato nulla. E' cambiato qualcosa alla Roma, ma non è successo nulla per Philippe. Credo che un grande allenatore vada via e un grande allenatore arrivi. Non posso dire che ci sia stato un accordo tra Mexes e la Roma, perché non è vero. Philippe nei prossimi giorni farà la sua scelta tra le diverse società che gli stanno dietro. C'è un'altra squadra italiana e una inglese disposta a spendere cifre pazzesche. Direi calcolando le possibilità che tra la ROma e la società inglese c'è il 40%, mentre per l'altra italiana c'è il 20%. Basta che sia una grande squadra. Lui vuole arrivare a una squadra dove può dare il suo contributo e dare tutto. Philippe ha ventidue anni e vuole vincereLa squadra italiana in questione è la Juventus, mentre quella inglese è una tra Chelsea, Manchester United ed Arsenal! "
thats all been around for ages, dont worry, ive already gotten over it...mexes only relaly wnatd to go to roma cos of Cappello...look who we got :D

well we have to deal with zebina kno...marvelous, and u becoming a juve fan..dont htink so, but u can still post, i dont think nick a juve fan, but he posts.

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002

its a bit un fair really, parma are doing the same, selling off top start, and snapping up young hopefulls on the cheap, but roma go buying chivu....selling samuel and emo will probably save them.
if it raises 150m,yes;)

Jul 28, 2002
well as someone said, sensi is selling his daughter, but if she looks like him they may have to pay for her ot be taken away :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
well as someone said, sensi is selling his daughter, but if she looks like him they may have to pay for her ot be taken away :D
i think that's generally sensi's plan:D

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I didn't know asexual hellspawns were still allowed to breed.:D:D

Totti

May 20, 2004
"La Roma esce dal tunnel, arrivano soldi freschi: Sensi vende assets per 170 milioni

La Roma vede l'uscita dal tunnel. Il piano di ristrutturazione della societΰ studiato con i vertici di Capitalia ha dato i frutti sperati. Il Cda del club giallorosso iniziato ieri e chiuso stasera ha dato esiti piω che confortanti. Da quanto riferito dal club, θ stata infatti realizzata la cessione di assets strategici per un valore complessivo di 170 milioni di euro. Una cifra di assoluto rilievo che copre abbondantemente il debito di 74 milioni che Roma 2000 aveva nei confronti della Roma e che serve a perfezionare il bilancio approvato a novembre scorso e impugnato il 14 maggio dalla Consob.

I restanti 96 milioni dovrebbero entrare nelle casse della societΰ giallorossa per coprire parte della ricapitalizzazione che dovrΰ essere effettuata entro il 31 luglio prossimo (di 150 milioni), ma che potrebbe anche essere anticipata di un paio di settimane.

Gli assets venduti sono: il Corriere Adriatico, le quote di partecipazioni degli Aeroporti di Roma e un immobile di punta di proprietΰ della famiglia Sensi cui il presidente giallorosso era molto legato (potrebbe essere l'hotel Cicerone)."

Jul 28, 2002
"La Roma esce dal tunnel, arrivano soldi freschi: Sensi vende assets per 170 milioni

La Roma vede l'uscita dal tunnel. Il piano di ristrutturazione della societΰ studiato con i vertici di Capitalia ha dato i frutti sperati. Il Cda del club giallorosso iniziato ieri e chiuso stasera ha dato esiti piω che confortanti. Da quanto riferito dal club, θ stata infatti realizzata la cessione di assets strategici per un valore complessivo di 170 milioni di euro. Una cifra di assoluto rilievo che copre abbondantemente il debito di 74 milioni che Roma 2000 aveva nei confronti della Roma e che serve a perfezionare il bilancio approvato a novembre scorso e impugnato il 14 maggio dalla Consob.

I restanti 96 milioni dovrebbero entrare nelle casse della societΰ giallorossa per coprire parte della ricapitalizzazione che dovrΰ essere effettuata entro il 31 luglio prossimo (di 150 milioni), ma che potrebbe anche essere anticipata di un paio di settimane.

Gli assets venduti sono: il Corriere Adriatico, le quote di partecipazioni degli Aeroporti di Roma e un immobile di punta di proprietΰ della famiglia Sensi cui il presidente giallorosso era molto legato (potrebbe essere l'hotel Cicerone)."
care for a translation mr totti?, it useless to most of us who cant speaka di lingo :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Sensi had offered Assuncao+15 millions, Juventus had agreed but until the last day of mercato then they changed there minds. Another dirty trick.
Hang on a second, changing your mind about a transfer is a dirty trick now?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)