Emerson to Juventus??? (1 Viewer)

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

sorry delpiero10, but both you and me were wrong.

Emerson will be officially presented as a Juventus player on 17th of August at STADIO DELLE ALPI.

http://sports.virgilio.it/it/cmc/calcio/200431/cmc_70421.html
Emerson è atteso a Torino, dove alle 17 verrà presentato ufficialmnete dalla Juve allo Stadio Delle Alpi.

Lui intanto fa sapere di essersi allenato con continuità nell'ultimo periodo:" Sono pronto per la Champions, mi sono allenato molto per non essere in ritardo nella preparazione, però mi manca il clima partita".

Possibile che il debutto del centrocampista brasiliano in maglia bianconera avvenga il 6 agosto nell'amichevole contro il Cesena

Translation:

Emerson is awaited to Turin, where to 17 verrà presented ufficialmnete from the Juve to the Stadium Of The Delle Alpi.

He meanwhile does it know to be be trained with continuance in the last period:" I Am ready for the Champions, I have trained a lot in order not to be in delay in the preparation, however the divided climate is lacking me".

Possible that the debut of the Brazilian centrocampista in knitting bianconera happens 6 August in the friendly one against the Cesena

I think you wrong guys,it is 17:00 today.
how could it be 17 August when he will play his debut on 6th,and will play in the Cl preliminary.:confused:

Doesn't it?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@Roman: Well, Mexes has already played against Rangers and Chelsea for Roma and he's not officially a Roma player so I guess Emerson could play in the Birra Moretti Trophy and against Cesena before officially becoming a Juve player.

LEC

Sep 6, 2002
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
Emerson's presentation has been postponed till tomorrow.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! cant wait till tomorrow. looks like tomorow is my lucky day....emerson will come and i will get my brand new creative muvo tx fm 256mb mp3 player....aheit!:D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
@Roman: Well, Mexes has already played against Rangers and Chelsea for Roma and he's not officially a Roma player so I guess Emerson could play in the Birra Moretti Trophy and against Cesena before officially becoming a Juve player.
Yeah what the hell is up with that? How can Mexes play for Roma if he's not signed for them yet?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

Yeah what the hell is up with that? How can Mexes play for Roma if he's not signed for them yet?

because mexes is special? rules dont apply to him i guess, he probly slept with who ever directs th transfers in serie a

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++

because mexes is special? rules dont apply to him i guess, he probly slept with who ever directs th transfers in serie a

yeah seriously... what the f*ck is going on with Mexes ? And Roma threatened to complain to the FIGC about the Emerson transfer when in reality they have been a lot more dodgy themselves with Mexes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)