Emerson to Juventus??? (3 Viewers)

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
but IF (plzzz god NO) he joins real, then i can understand him, because he is being pushd over there by SENSI (that bitc*)... its hard, becuase he will be benched for a year if he dont go to real, or maybe sensi (that bitc*) can change hes mind and sell him to JUVE :D...

but emerson is in a sadlly situation... i feel bad for him, hope it will be over soone and he will join US!!! :D la juve!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
but IF (plzzz god NO) he joins real, then i can understand him, because he is being pushd over there by SENSI (that bitc*)... its hard, becuase he will be benched for a year if he dont go to real, or maybe sensi (that bitc*) can change hes mind and sell him to JUVE :D...

but emerson is in a sadlly situation... i feel bad for him, hope it will be over soone and he will join US!!! :D la juve!
U R Right! He is in some situation! and that has not to do with Sensi, Moggi or the PIGS @ Real M.

He often says: I have explained my situation with all sides and hope they understand and grant my wishes...

If reports are true then the whole story why he wants to stay in Italy
and have chosen JUVE is all to do with custody issues for his child/children.
He has greater chance getting full or shared custody if he is living in Italy
rather than Spain!!!

belga juve

Jun 2, 2004
i simply dont understand the comotion around emerson. i mean he s good but there are a lot of good players for that position and thry are cheaper as emerson. and isn t he playing on the spot of taccinardi.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by belga juve ] ++
i simply dont understand the comotion around emerson. i mean he s good but there are a lot of good players for that position and thry are cheaper as emerson. and isn t he playing on the spot of taccinardi.
Disagree! There is one better play in this position than Emerson: Vieira, but this guy is untouchable! So I am very happy to get Emo!

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Won't happen! Maybe you have read, that Juve and Emerson have an agreement! If Emo breaks it, he risks being banned!

Dammn....you dont know anything about transfers. First Juve makes a bid if Roma accepts THEN we can offer a contract to Emerson.

In this moment we have just Emo`s word that he will join us.....that promise can be braked any time.....and who will ban him? Moggi by saying: you will never play in Juve?

arc

Mar 11, 2004
i know, gerrard is just my personal favourite, emo is better but gerrard is much younger, and im from england haha

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Dammn....you dont know anything about transfers. First Juve makes a bid if Roma accepts THEN we can offer a contract to Emerson.

In this moment we have just Emo`s word that he will join us.....that promise can be braked any time.....and who will ban him? Moggi by saying: you will never play in Juve?
Thank you for the roses. I do have a clue, because the manager of Emerson said: " We have an agreement with Juve", and this sounds like a trusted source. So if they really have an agreement, Emerson can't break it, and if he does so, the UEFA can ban him, if Juve tries to convince the UEFA that Emerson already had an agreement with Juve.

Remeber the Stankovic saga??? It was just the same, but Moggi didn't want to have complications.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
strange.. actually its illegal for clubs to approach players directly.. they need permison from his club first.... that could be an MoU or something... iam sure they insert a clause that says it depnd on the outcome of the agreement betwenn Juve and Roma..

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Can't clubs contact players directly and sign them early, just before their contract expires??
Thats what I did in TCM04 :thumb:

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Thank you for the roses. I do have a clue, because the manager of Emerson said: " We have an agreement with Juve", and this sounds like a trusted source. So if they really have an agreement, Emerson can't break it, and if he does so, the UEFA can ban him, if Juve tries to convince the UEFA that Emerson already had an agreement with Juve.

Remeber the Stankovic saga??? It was just the same, but Moggi didn't want to have complications.
Yes,but we dont have a permission from Roma to talk to him cuz the bid isnt arranged yet. In this case.....even dear GOD cannot ban him :D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

Yes,but we dont have a permission from Roma to talk to him cuz the bid isnt arranged yet. In this case.....even dear GOD cannot ban him :D
Even if Roma haven't yet accepted our bid, we can still talk to Emerson, we just can't offer him a contract yet. Roma are doing the same thing with Mexes as we speak. Auxerre haven't accepted their offer but they're still in talks with Mexes.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
so let's send notes to Auxerre: "Don't accept roma's bids!!" Then they'll accept our bid, and Mexes agrees to come to Turin because we have Capello... Simple really... :D

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
hey guys, i know that this has nothing to do with this thread but :

PRIMAVERA: INTER V JUVENTUS TODAY

Inter Primavera take on Juventus in the semi-finals of the national championship play-offs this evening. The match will be played at Fano's Stadio Mancini at 21:00 and will be broadcast live by Rai Sport Sat.

just wanna tell u all that if u have rai sport sat then u can watch the game, its free...

Lippi.am

Feb 18, 2004
Read this http://www.marca.es/edicion/noticia/0,2458,494218,00.html
Real Madrid tries to buy Emo anyway. They even want to offer Juve €4-5 mln to quit the race.
Baldini, sport director of Roma, appointed a meeteing with Emo for Monday, but the player decided to remain in Brazil. His agent Veloz is now in Rome, but he has no intention to meet Roma's officials.
'I have nothing to speak about with Roma. They permitted us to choose a club and we've choosen Juve'.
Real Madrid are now interested in Vieira and Costinha as a substitute for Emo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)