Emerson to Juventus??? (1 Viewer)

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Well for all the Roma will never sent him to us people
If Emerson will be out of contract which happen this year (as reports say) and he wants a Juve move then Sensi Capello or all the other red and white busterds can`t do anything about it and Emerson will be a Juve player (that`s ofcourse if Juve want him too which I think they are... which team wouldn`t...)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Capello: Emerson will go
Thursday 29 April, 2004

Roma boss Fabio Capello has already waved goodbye to his influential midfielder Emerson.

The Brazilian is set to leave the Italian capital at the end of this season and Capello has confirmed that he will be sold.

The tactician broke the news to a Spanish radio station when he was asked whether Francesco Totti would be sacrificed to Real Madrid.

"Totti is not for sale," he told Radio Marca. "It would be like Real Madrid selling Raul. The only departure will be that of Emerson."

The South American only has a year left on his contract at the Olimpico but talks over a new deal have stalled.

That is basically down to the uncertain financial future that currently surrounds the club as Franco Baldini has confirmed.

"At this moment in time we can’t make any promises to Emerson," said the sporting director. "However, stories suggesting that he has asked us to sell him are false."

It now seems almost certain that the former Bayer Leverkusen ace will be on his way out of the capital.

Juventus are understood to be very keen on the player but he is likely to join either Chelsea or Inter.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/apr29f.html

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I think that Roma only cares about money right now, and if no one else steps in with an offer to Roma, then they would have to sell him to Juve. But I have a feeling that Real Madrid will try to get him and Samuel.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I think that Roma only cares about money right now, and if no one else steps in with an offer to Roma, then they would have to sell him to Juve. But I have a feeling that Real Madrid will try to get him and Samuel.
very likely.. I agree.. :)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
Moggi will never ever talk to Sensi about a player. Forget that. They hate eachother more than Ike and Tina Turner.

No Roma player will arrive at Juve, as long as Moggi is here!

Jul 28, 2002
it would also be an expensive waste, he would cost a bomb to beat off competition for emerson, not someone we really need to be frank.

Jus like bonera, maybe good, but we can do better things wit our cash.

Jul 20, 2002
i dun think marseca with emerson is 100% unlikely
since marseca is uncertain of his future here, and we never what moggi will do to him
perhaps moggi got crazy and let marseca gone to roma, or any team like inter (swapped with vieri) who has bought emerson as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)