Emerson Palmieri - LB - Chelsea (2 Viewers)

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Well, although this sounds underwhelming, it's actually quite fitting for our needs. Alex Sandro is capable of doing the job and Emerson Palmieri is a good backup. Decent ending to the mercato if true.

Jun 16, 2020
Well, better him to be a backup than Cuadrado on the left.

If it's a dry loan - why not?
Sandro, Berna, Frabotta. That’s why.
Keep faith in Frabotta instead of spending money on Emerson. And let’s see what Berna will do as LWB.

I agree, he’s good as backup, but not needed now and surely not when we lowered the wages so much. If he’s available on the last day of the summer mercato, he’d be available on the first of the winter aswel.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Well, although this sounds underwhelming, it's actually quite fitting for our needs. Alex Sandro is capable of doing the job and Emerson Palmieri is a good backup. Decent ending to the mercato if true.
For backup, Frabotta can do the job i think
Before the rumour is between him and Alonso. I really think we should go for Alonso. Sandro as defensive option for LWB and Alonso as offensive one. Alonso also very good before under Conte in Chelsea, know Serie A well in Fiorentina, and has a good crossing/free kick ability from the left

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sandro, Berna, Frabotta. That’s why.
Keep faith in Frabotta instead of spending money on Emerson. And let’s see what Berna will do as LWB.

I agree, he’s good as backup, but not needed now and surely not when we lowered the wages so much. If he’s available on the last day of the summer mercato, he’d be available on the first of the winter aswel.
I can agree with this but it seems like Pirlo doesn't. When it comes to plaing Roma/Napoli level teams, Pirlo prefers Cuadrado on the left which says a lot.

Palmieri will always look more natural on he left. If Pirlo believed in Frabotta as much as you're saying, there would be no discussion.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
gosens would have been perfect. emerson is meh, so let's hope sandy stays healthy and get some of his motivation back before we're fucked on that side against every decent opponent.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I'm sure we could but he's one of those players who gets linked to big clubs every summer and never moves. Personally I don't think he's anything special. He doesn't even get called for Italy and he is eligible.
Think ur mixing him with Emerson. telles has Italian citizenship, but he already played for Brazil, cant be called for Italy.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Boksic

May 11, 2005
According to reports Juventus will loan Emerson Palmieri with an option to buy.
As long as it is not one of these deals where it is not really an option and we are just using this as a way to spread payments, that would be a decent deal for cover.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)