Emerson: no serie B (3 Viewers)

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
go to real, they'll love you from the first sight there. They adore overrated fatty brazilians. I should have predict that, he is former Roma player. What can we expect from him??

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
axlrose85 said:
fat and ugly.and slow.and disloyal.and bald.
i forgot to add :D good work :)

axlrose85 said:
i want him to e sold not because we're getting demoted,but because his pants got a leak when he found out that we might be heading towoards a lower division.

sell him.
:agree: exactly

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
I find extremely funny to see you guys geting mad becouse of Emerson reaction... you have to remember that he came becouse and only becouse of Capello, he is not inlove of the club, and we all knew that before, so whats the bg deal now?

In a perfect world, players would love his club and stay with the team when the bad times come... but guess what... this is the real world guys, so lets not try to be all saints in here, Emerson is a great player, and if we stay (we will stay) in Serie A, I see no reason for us to sell him.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Good player,world class if you ask me,but if he thinks that he will spend better time in real or Milan,that only shows his "loyality".Coming in Juve because of the great reputation that club built for the decades,and now leaving it in the hardest moment...to bad...but ok,that will be one large salary less for us.

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
Elnur_E65 said:
Why talk if no one's pulling on your tail?

Speak up AFTER Juve is demoted, damn it!
maybe because this forum is mainly used to discuss about WHATEVER connected with Juventus. And he's still Juventus player (unfortunately) :pumpkin: greets

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
I don't understand what some of you are writing here. Emerson gave everything he had for Juve in the last two seasons, he was a cornerstone in our midfield. Without him I'm sure we would have lost more matches. But he is a professional in the highlight of his career. I am sad to hear him say this, but I understand why he is doing this. Sure it would have been better if he had waited until it was official that Juve will be relegated, but I still respect him as a player for what he did on the filed for us.

Besides we can't keep all our players in Serie B, you know. We will need to sell some of them.

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Bardock said:
I don't understand what some of you are writing here. Emerson gave everything he had for Juve in the last two seasons, he was a cornerstone in our midfield. Without him I'm sure we would have lost more matches. But he is a professional in the highlight of his career. I am sad to hear him say this, but I understand why he is doing this. Sure it would have been better if he had waited until it was official that Juve will be relegated, but I still respect him as a player for what he did on the filed for us.

Besides we can't keep all our players in Serie B, you know. We will need to sell some of them.

Ibrahimovic ,the first one for sale.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Bardock said:

Yes

We all know that Emerson is a "mercenary" and furthermore, a Brazilian, so his departure if we get relegated won't surprise me at all.

He was born in a poor country on another continent, why would he love Juventus?
It's not like his biggest dream was to play for one particular club, I'm sure it was to play for whatever club could make his life financially secure and strenghten his chances of on-field success, and there are plenty of other clubs out there that can do this.

But hopefully, we won't be in the Serie B next season and this "mercenary" will stay on.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
axlrose85 said:
if he wants to leave.lsell him.regardless of how "No player would like to play in Serie B and I’m no exception" as he so aptly put.id lose respect for him if he does leave infact.

cant these players wait until there is some sort of clear indication of wether we will be demoted or not and THEN make press releases saying that they'll leave?

first zlatan.now emerson.both of them have seeminly wet their pants as soon as juventus faced the possibly of being demoted.

and off topic : that's a hot chick in seven's avatar.whoever she is:D

You couldn't be more right. She's incredible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)