EMERSON, IBRAHIMOVIC and MAXWELL (1 Viewer)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
For the first time,i dont know about this guy.

After i see him in 2 his euro match,i would say :

it would be nice to have him in our Juventus team :D:D

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #234
    I heard that we are very close to sign Ibrahimovic and Jankulovski.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I might miss the first few, but I'll score after 85 minutes. Adds to the drama and excitement :stuckup:
    find a woman who'll wait for 85 minutes and i'll be on a plane to Sarajevo tomorrow

Romano

May 22, 2004
    I think Gilardino is better, because he is used to Italian Serie A.
    And Ibrahimovic, doesn't know the Serie A, and maybe he will have much trouble to fit in Serie A play style...

Jul 28, 2002
    Juve make new Emo bid Monday 21 June, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juventus and Roma may be on the verge of finally agreeing a deal over the transfer of Emerson.

The Brazilian has agreed personal terms with the Bianconeri but the capital club were unconvinced by their initial offer.

The Stadio Delle Alpi side are understood to have tabled £6m but Roma didn’t take too kindly to that bid.

"Either Juve match Real Madrid’s offer of £12m or they give us £10m plus Manuele Blasi," replied sporting director Franco Baldini last week.

Yet the Old Lady want to keep hold of Blasi, a player who is considered as a future international regular.

Now Juve transfer guru Luciano Moggi is ready to offer £6m plus the services of Stephan Appiah instead.

The Ghana ace was signed from Brescia last summer but he failed to settle with the Italian giants.

Roma could be tempted to accept the switch, especially as they were also interested in Appiah 12 months ago.

Meanwhile, whispers in the peninsula claim that Juve are keen on netting Mohamed Kallon from Inter.

The Sierra Leone striker has been linked with Fiorentina but a switch to Turin may now

Kallon..no thanks.
    ^ million and appiah, i could just aboutlive with.

Romano

May 22, 2004
    Kallon is still a young player.
    I think because he's still young, Juve can make him a good player, just like they will to do Kapo.
    OH MY GOD THANK GOD THAT BLASI IS STAYING !

Jul 28, 2002
    last time i saw blasi play, he played like a thug, trying to destroy the oposition...something we need after the loss of eddy, we need a battler, and blas maybe him, great partner for enzo :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

find a woman who'll wait for 85 minutes and i'll be on a plane to Sarajevo tomorrow
    Yeah, but unlike others, I play an attacking game for the full 90 minuters, full of flair and creativity, while some people score in the first 30 seconds, and bore us to sleep for the rest of the match :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)