EMERSON, IBRAHIMOVIC and MAXWELL (5 Viewers)

Geof

May 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by archaon ] ++
since ibrahimovic scored that awesome goal against us,

NO to ibrahimovic !!!!!!!!!!
i prefer gila
See it the other way: if we sign him, he'll score awesome goals FOR us! :lick:

Romano

May 22, 2004
Zlatan Ibrahimovic is excellent !
I watch the Dutch League because I live there, and in the beginning Zlatan wasn't really good.
But he started to develope himself, and scores beautifull goals.
He also said that he would feel it like a dream to play for Juventus.
So I think that the transfer talks are very close, because also Capello loves him.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Im pissed when people dont think that he would not score 20+ in the SerieA!!! How can you know that??? Are you a GODs? I think that Zlatan can achive that number + he can make his team mates look better. Trez makes them look bad.
of course we're not gods (except moderators...) but he didn't score that much in Ajax, you seriously think that he could make that radical role change in his first season?! I don't... Besides, I definitely prefer Gila over Zlatan...

Romano

May 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++

of course we're not gods (except moderators...) but he didn't score that much in Ajax, you seriously think that he could make that radical role change in his first season?! I don't... Besides, I definitely prefer Gila over Zlatan...
Yes he was a very long time injured that's why.
I actualy prefer Mateja Kezman than Zlatan.
Kezman scored 20+ in Partizan, and played two seasons in PSV and made in both seasons 20+

So 3 seasons 20+ goals.
VERY GOOD I think....

Romano

May 22, 2004
Because PSV sucks in Europe.
They don't have the class to join Europe because they only defend and nobody passes the ball to him in the attack.
Plus that he is a loneley attacker in PSV....

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++
ibrahimovic is 5 times better then gilardino!!!
Very hard to say that I feel. Zlatan does not score a lot. His goal average is only 0.42 last time I saw it, and plays in a much weaker league than Gilardino. Also I dont think he is good enough to play as a lone striker where Gilardino has shown he is.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
Aftonbladet is calling Zlatan a genious, comparing him to Michelangelo, Leonardo, Rafaello (no, not the Ninja Turtles :D ), even Sophia Loren :wth:

Anyways, they are also saying that Fabio Capello wants him in Juve, and tha,t since Zlatan has the same agent as neddy, we're most likely to see him in a bianconero jersey next season.
yeah today it's all about Zverige, Zuper Zlatan! Z this Z that!!!

typical!!! :rolleyes:

and for some months ago they made a fuss about him making a joke
about having a GUN in his bag!

or the richest, Zlatan should probably talk less and go and help his mother!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)