EMERSON, IBRAHIMOVIC and MAXWELL (18 Viewers)

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
Bonera is not signed, Kapo and Zebina came as bench players and were free. Yeah, Moggi is really crazy..........:rolleyes:
last time i heard, we're almost likely to signing bonera....so blame the rumors :D

and, u're seemed so sure that zebina + kapo wont be starters? well, i freaking hate zebina's gut.....so that may have cloud my judgement m8 ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
I haven't really seen Maxwell play, is he any good?
Maxwell is a very good attacking left back who has the pace and smarts to defend as well. He has a lot of skill both ways, and I think he is pretty good at free kicks too.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by kaizer ] ++

last time i heard, we're almost likely to signing bonera....so blame the rumors :D

and, u're seemed so sure that zebina + kapo wont be starters? well, i freaking hate zebina's gut.....so that may have cloud my judgement m8 ;)
Well, Legrottaglie is better than Zebina, and Nedved better than Kapo. But if Kapo impresses, he could play instead of Camoranesi!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Well, Legrottaglie is better than Zebina, and Nedved better than Kapo. But if Kapo impresses, he could play instead of Camoranesi!
I disagree with Legrottaglie being better than Zebina, at least not this year.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
Aftonbladet (swedish news paper) claims today that Zlatan is very close joining JUVE! As both clubs are negotiating!
Ajax will probably let him go for €27.3m which Juve consider as a problem!

Meanwhile his agent say these clubs are all interested:
Juve, Milan, Inter, Real M., Barca, Man.Utd and Chelsea

I guess he didn't wanna make it look like he just names all the big teams
as he left: Arsenal and Valencia out from the list :LOL:

lol, ooops now when I take a look again also Arsenal in mentioned!

anyway, Zlatan is an interesting player but I can't see him being our striker that scores 20+ goals every season...

Koeman: everytime I let him join the Swedish NT after that it takes
a month before I can make him score again! :LOL:

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Aftonbladet is calling Zlatan a genious, comparing him to Michelangelo, Leonardo, Rafaello (no, not the Ninja Turtles :D ), even Sophia Loren :wth:

Anyways, they are also saying that Fabio Capello wants him in Juve, and tha,t since Zlatan has the same agent as neddy, we're most likely to see him in a bianconero jersey next season.

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
Im pissed when people dont think that he would not score 20+ in the SerieA!!! How can you know that??? Are you a GODs? I think that Zlatan can achive that number + he can make his team mates look better. Trez makes them look bad.
Well I'm no GOD or any of the other GODs ;)
But what I have seen and comapring to others (that I rather see)
Zlatan has no nose for the GOAL!

however there is potential, and hope! ;)

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Ibrahimovic is a very good striker, he's proving it every day (Thought I was shocked when he scored the goal).....But I would love to see him playing in Juve

Juvefreak

Aug 25, 2002
Yes, Ibrahimovic is very good, but do we need him?

If Trezeguet will extend his contract, we have so many great striker, then don't need him. If Treze will leave us, then I would say yes to Ibrahimovic...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)